|Headcanons| AU!Dippers as Boyfriends II

Genre: Headcanons, Scenario

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/C): Your Favorite Creature

Sirens!AU for Sugar_Rock_

Your dates are 99% at the beach where you guys hang out in some secret place

Your dates are 99% at the beach where you guys hang out in some secret place. Your relationship will most likely be a secret since it'll be a mess if a lot of people find out about it. Boat rides are also an option if you don't get seasick, swimming, and deep sea diving are also something you two do together. As much as Mabel teases both of you, she likes to make gifts for you like seashell necklaces and food siren people eat while you do the same. While his singing can be hypnotic (DISCO GIRL!!! COMING THROUGH//slapped) singing together (even when you don't have talent) is something he likes to do, as long as no pirate or seamen get in the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper: (Y/N)! What took you so long?

(Y/N): Sorry, sorry! The townspeople were starting to suspect, so it was hard to shake them off...

Dipper: Oh... did they hurt you?

(Y/N): No, just some warning here and there. You know, "If you get too close to the water those 'monsters' might drag you down' and all that.

Dipper: I see...

(Y/N): ...You know I don't believe a word from them, right?

Dipper: I-I know! Of course, I know!

(Y/N): Hmm... *kisses forehead* Don't worry, okay? I trust you.

Dipper: *blushing* O-okay...

Pirates!AU