|Reverse!Dipper| XBFF

!!!RATED PG FOR YOU YOUNG DUCKLINGS OUT THERE!!!

Age: 17

Genre: Reverse!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(L/N): Your Last Name
(H/N/N): Your Hated Nickname
(N/N): Your Nickname
(F/B): Your Favourite Band

(Y/N)'s POV

"Let me get this straight," I said in disbelief as the man before me groaned in frustration.

"What is there that could be confusing?" he asked clearly annoyed with a blushing face.

"Well, it's not every day that you ask for my help, Gleeful" I smirked at him making scoff.

"Look, your my best friend, right?" he reminded.

"Really?" I answered sarcastically.

"And your friends with Pacifica Southeast, right?" he asked and I nodded innocently, "I just... thought that... I may be in need of some...tips" he said looking anywhere except me making me laugh lightly.

"The town's lady's man, asking for love advice from me? This is priceless!" I laughed, much to Dipper's dismay making him smash his hands onto the table.

"Now listen here, (L/N)" he said seriously making me stop laughing, "This conversation, never happened. Got it?" he death glared and I lightly chuckled.

"Sure, Gleeful" I agreed, grinning at the boy.

"Go to the manor later around three," he ordered leaving but I grabbed his cape.

"And what makes you think I'm helping you? You ignored me for two years and now you're coming back to my life as if nothing happened?" I asked making him turn around.

"Because, I know even though how much of a jerk I am to you, you always have my back," he said looking me dead in the eye.

"Well, can't deny that," I said.

"So, will you help me?" he asked and I noticed that he was pleading with his eyes and I sighed.

"All right, but you owe me big time, Dipstick," I said leaving Dipper with a small smirk on my face.

'This will be fun~' I thought.

I later arrived at their mansion by the gate; I pressed the doorbell making a static sound through the speakers.

"Who are you?" the person behind the speakers asked.

"Soos! It's me, (Y/N)! You know, the girl that keeps an eye out to make sure you're not caught lazing around" I said and I heard him laugh.

"Come on in, Ms. (L/N)" he said and the gates opened.

"Thank you!" I thanked and went my way to the mansion. I knocked on the door first and was greeted by Soos.

"Soos!" I greeted hugging him and he hugged back.

"It's nice to see you too, Ms. (L/N)" he said and we let go "Sir Dipper is waiting for you in the living room," he said leading me the way.

"Wow..." I awed.

"It's been a while since you've come to visit, right Ms. (L/N)?" Soos asked.

"If by 'a while' you mean two years, then yes," I answered and I noticed that Soos frowned at this but kept his head forward.

"H-how are you and Melody?" I asked changing the subject.

"It's been great, Ms. (L/N). Your advice has been very helpful" he answered and I nodded, creating an awkward silence. "...Ms. (L/N)" Soos called out.