|Wendy| No Homo?

A/N: This will be around after the series... you can pick whatever their age is :3 and this is the first time I'm writing for a same-sex couple so........... sorry if it sucks XD

Requested by: Zoebella2006

Genre: Fluff, Fem!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ugh, can you believe it?! Robbie cheated on me!" Wendy grumbled through her pillow.

"Yup, he's the worst..." I nodded rubbing her back as she rambled on.

"I can't believe I agreed to date him again... guys are the worst..." she sniffed lifting her head and rolling over her back, "Hey (N/N)," she called out.

"Yeah?" I said sipping on my drink.

"If we were lesbians, would you hit on me?" she asked making me spit my drink and choke, "Woah (N/N) are you okay?!" she asked patting on my back as I coughed

"*cough* *cough* W-where did that came from?!" I asked flustered.

"I-I don't know... I just thought of it..." she shrugged and I sighed.

"...if I say yes, will you never ask that question again?" I asked annoyed and she chuckled.

"Sure, dude" she answered.

"Then yes, I would probably hit on you," I said fixing my clothes.

"Gee, you sure know how to make a girl feel sooo special~," Wendy said sarcastically while hugging me from behind, making me roll my eyes.

"Anything for you~," I said as sarcastic making us both laugh.

"Thanks for coming over (Y/N), I really needed to let it out," she said and I smiled at her.

"No problem, we're best friends, remember?" I winked and nudged at her earning giggles from the red-head. After that, we heard some crashing and banging from downstairs.

"Ah shoot, I better check on my brothers. I'll be back as soon as possible" Wendy said as she hurried downstairs.

"Take your time!" I hollered.

When I knew Wendy was gone, I grabbed one of her pillows and screamed.

"That was a close call..." I mumbled and face planted on her bed.

"Falling in love with your best friend is hard enough... but falling for a straight girl?! Geez..." I grumbled and sat up "I don't know long I'm gonna keep up the act..." I bit my nails (or whatever nervous habits you have) and walked around the room.

"How... should I tell her? No! That would ruin everything! But what if I--"

"--Hey (N/N)!"

"Gah!" I shouted as Wendy slammed open the door with the Pines twins behind her.

"Guess who came to visit?" she beamed.

"HEY (N/N)!!!" Mabel shouted throwing herself at me making us both land on the floor.

"Oof! Hehe, hey Mabes! It's great to see you two again" I smiled at the two as Dipper waved at me.

"Well, one of my brother's head is still stuck in the trunk of a tree so I'll just leave you guys here" Wendy waved and ran out.

"So... have you told her yet?" Mabel asked while grinning as Dipper looked at me with anticipation and I sighed.

"Sorry to disappoint you two but... no, I haven't told her yet" I answered earning sighs from the twins.