26 - i think im in love

"How've you been holding up by yourself?"

"Mom/Dad (pick one), you've been gone before, you have nothing to worry about."

"I know but I just need to make sure."

"I'm okay. But, I do need to ask you something. I know you've been gone for a while and I've been having someone stay over," I say cautiously and slowly.

"Continue...?"

"And they've been having some family issues and I stepped up to help because you know how unsafe Freeridge is nowadays."

"Y/N just cut to the chase. Who is it?" Mom/Dad says sternly as I bite my lip nervously.

"It's ... um ... Cesar?"

"Y/N! Are you serious? Cesar Diaz has a target on his back, anywhere he goes danger follows."

"Mom/Dad, can you trust that Cesar will not do anything that will put me in any kind of danger."

"Y/N ... why--"

"Because I think I'm in love with him Mom/Dad."

Suddenly there was a moment of silence. I paced around my room anxiously waiting for a reply, a response anything.

"Okay," Mom/Dad said simply, calmly too.

"Okay?" I questioned.

"Honey, it's clear you do love him and given his circumstances I don't blame you. Just stay safe and Y/N you better listen to these next words carefully. If you get pregnant, I will chop off Cesar's dick you understand me?"

"Yes, I love you. I'll call you later," I end the call quickly as the door to my bedroom opens.

"Hey, I might've burnt the cookies slightly."

My blood was full of excitement. I looked back and ran into his arms and engulf him in a huge hug, him feeling slightly confused. I wrap my arms around him and pull back, smashing my lips onto his.