19 - sexy negotiations

"I'm going to go talk to him."

"He's not going to listen," Jamal says for the millionth time since you came back into town.

"Mhm," you unzip your jacket revealing a tight top that acted like a second skin and some shorts that accentuated your legs to make them appear longer, "we'll see about that."

"Holy shit y/n. You've been hiding those?!" Jamal exclaims

"Shut up. I'll be back," you give Jamal your jacket and struct your way over to the Santos property, catching everyone's attention.

"Hello mamacita," someone catcalls.

You ignore they're lingering, lustful stares and take a seat next to Cesar who's staring at you confusedly but discretely to avoid his facade being caught by his family.

"Cesar, can we talk?" You ask with a pout, leaning in closely while playing with the chain around his neck.

"I'm listening."

"Privately?" You whisper into his ear with a flirtatious tone.

He looks a little over his left shoulder, "we can go inside."

You bite on your lips seductively before nodding, "that sounds good."

Oscar, overhearing everything, clears his throat, sending Cesar a non-verbal message. Cesar takes the initiative to wrap an arm around you, securing you in his grasp.

"But uh, if you want to sit on my face you're gonna have to put that mouth on pause so I can concentrate."

Men all around you snickered and laughed. He thought he was winning but you were gonna prove him wrong.

"Fine. I'll give you another taste since you're so desperate for some of this," his eyes widen a little as you lean forward brushing your lips past each other, teasing him. You get back on your feet with your fingers intertwined, leading him towards the front door while men continued to stop and stare.