11 - clothing is optional

You had just moved to Freeridge and somehow you began hanging out with Monse who already had a crew and tonight it's the first time you're meeting them

You had just moved to Freeridge and somehow you began hanging out with Monse who already had a crew and tonight it's the first time you're meeting them. Monse, Ruby, Cesar and Jamal spy on Ruby's older brother, Mario, through the window who's having an argument with his girlfriend while you sat on the couch comfortably playing on your phone. A few moments later Cesar joins, sitting on the free space beside you.

"Hi."

You look up from your screen and lock eyes with him.

Jesus Christ, god went a bit overload creating him. Holy shit.

"Hey," you shut down your phone and give him your full attention.

"Tú hablas español?"

"No. No español. Lo Siento," you say sarcastically with an innocent smile. He smiles cutely which made your heart skip a beat.

"Cesar."

"Y/n."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too," you look over at the trio still spying from the window, "so ... you live around here?" you ask him.

He narrows his eyes with skepticism as you furrow yours from confusion, "what?"

"Oh, I see what you're doing."

"And what exactly am I doing? Enlighten me."

"Well, I live 2 houses down if you want to come see me..." he eyes you from head to toe, "... and clothing's optional," he says.

Your jaw drops and scoffs, "alright. Smooth I'll give you that but..." you lean forward, "... you're going to have to do more than flirt to get me in bed, Cesar."

"I'm starting to like you."

"Ooh straightforward and charming. We have a package deal ladies."

He leans forward, elbow on knees and chuckles.

And must I say. It was the cutest one I've ever heard.