Chapter 35

"What's wrong with him he isn't talking! Did I do something wrong?" Summer started to freak out in the house. Sarabi sat beside her on the couch, putting all her guns in her case. Summer had gotten some clothing on and sat on the couch quietly. Noah just stood and stared out the window waiting for his mother to leave so he could talk to Summer. 

"Just give it sometime sweetheart he'll talk soon." Sarabi told her and kissed her on top of her forehead. "Noah you protect her and love her with all your heart. Now, listen to me this changes everything. What happen tonight is that we almost lost you to a crazy man. Do what ever Noah says just for a little while we need to make sure the problem is completly gone. I know how strong you are now baby girl so get ready to trian with me." Sarabi hugged Summer. "I love you Summer your like a third daughter to me, I don't want to see you get hurt ever. Night baby girl." Sarabi left silence filled the room Summer looked out the window thinking 'Well my social life is over'. She slowly walked up the steps she would talk to him in the morning.

"Summer,"Noah deep voice filled the room sending vibrations down Summer's spine and just to think she almost made it up the steps."Come here darlin' i've been waiting to hold you."

"Noah,"Summer looked in his eyes they were not the same bright ones of when she met him. Noah held his arms out he could tell she was afriad of him she had saw the side of him he didn't want to see. But all he wanted to do was just hold her and feel her soft skin. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine baby just come here," He walk to her slowly trying not to frighten her. "I love you so much." He put his strong arms around Summer and she embraced him. "I can't let you go Summer your the only thing that keeps me sane. If I lost you today they would have to put me in a crazy house and put me in a stray jacket. I wouldn't be able to be with you, I love you too much to let you go. I'm going to have to watch you for a while."

"Ok Noah, I understand."Summer's face was in his chest she could here his heart beat strong and clear. He used his index finger to lift her head to look into her brown eyes. He leaned down and kiss her plump lips. Not wanting to lift up for air. 

"You don't know how long I've been fighting to get here where we are right now." Noah said after letting up for air. 

"It must have been a long time," Summer saw the cut under his eye but it wouldn't leave a scar. "Let me get you a band-aid and put some peroxide on it." Summer ran and got the peroxide and band-aids. When she put some peroxide on the cut it bubbled up white it looked like he had bubbles on his face. She put the band-aid on it. "There, all better." She smiled. Noah melted he had been waiting for this moment he didn't want to lose this. 

"Now,"Noah lift Summer she squealed."Let's go cuddle baby." Noah went to their room and striped he took his shower and put on some shorts and no shirt. For the rest of the night he cuddle with Summer Not wanting to ever let her go.

****************************************************************************************

HEY 

So, school has kept me busy but education is important plus I have rifle practice for JROTC and Band rehersals. I love yall so much thank yall so much for reading and supporting. Plus Size Punch has just hit 14k! OMG yall i was in tears when I saw that. I appreaciate all my readers. If you have any questions just message me or put it on my message board. Thank yall for reading much love!

KDF_28

Insta: k.frierson

Twitter. NiaDeLee