Chapter 6

"Good-Morning Lucy," Summer said while walking into the front doors of her business.Lucy Patel was her assistant. She had long blonde hair, light green eyes,heart shaped lips and a skinny waist. "I hope nothing went wrong while I was away."

"Uhh...no Ms.Winters everything went smoothly." Lucy handed Summer her coffee and chocolate chip muffin.

"Now Lucy you know when you say 'uhh' in your sentences I'm going to think something is wrong." Summer said walking with Lucy to her office.

"Yes ma'am I know I just lost train of thought." Lucy said following her with a clip board.

"I want you make sure all my appointments show up today, and if they do not show up make sure to call and make sure they reschedule. Make sure that they're records are in place and make sure the important files are put somewhere special for my 'special' patients."

"Yes ma'am, Is there anything else that you need me to do?"

"Stop stressing, your so tense around me. You need to relax." Summer said. She gave Lucy a pleasant smile. Once Lucy left she leaned back in her chair and took a sip of her coffee. To her this was better than being at home. She loved to work, nothing could stop her from working. She then opened up her computer and looked at all the emails that people had sent her. She organized them into separate columns. 'Love', 'Mind Frame', 'Emotional', and 'Anger.' She sat there and answered emails the whole time until she heard yelling in her building.

"Sirs! Sirs! You can't go back there unless you have an appointment!" She heard Lucy yell."You can't go!"

"She knows us! So back off do you know who we are?!" She heard a male voice boom in the hall way.

"Yes sir, but that doesn't get you special treatment!" She heard Lucy hiss. Suddenly her door open. It was Drew, Jaquanzi and Quentin.

"Get in." Quentin held the door open. Drew and Jaquanzi walked in swiftly. Quentin closed the door.

"What the hell you guys!" Summer stood up from her desk."This is a place of business."

"Does it look like we care?" Drew sat down in one of the cushion chairs."We are important."

"The hell you are-"

"Look we don't need your mouth," Jaquanzi finally spoke up."Your going to help us."

Summer called Lucy on her speaker. "Lucy!" she called out.

"Yes ma'am Ms.Winters?"

"Go on the speed dail list and call number 3!" Number one was her voice mail. Number 2 was her parents but number 3 was her brother.

"Understood I will pull the line to you."

"Thank you." Summer stop talking through the speaker. All three men sat and looked at her expecting her to get to work to obey them but Summer didn't do a thing.

"Well get to fixing!"Quentin yelled.

"You think you three are just the stuff do you? You want to talk to me then get in line like everyone else." Summer sat down crossing her arms. She went right back to work on her computer. They didn't move they didn't budge at all just waited for her to give in. Then her office phone rung.

"Sis, is everything alright?" Autumn said over the phone. Autumn didn't care what he was doing family came first."You usually don't call me to your office."

"It's a CW, your favorite three people are in my office and they won't move." Summer said in a deadly calm voice. He knew what Summer meant. A 'CW' was code for Code Winter. They considered Winter to be their dark sides. Together they could burn down a city if they wanted to.

"On my way." He said and hung up. All he saw was blue not red blue, because he was turning cold and angry.

Summer waited for her brother to show up so she continued to work on her computer until Drew closed it.

"How rude of you not talking to company,"Suddenly his eyes narrowed at her."Shouldn't you be helping us."

"How rude am I? Ha! How barbaric of you three to walk in my office like your Greek gods or something?"Summer looked up at them with cold eyes.

"Because we can do whatever we want." Quentin said.

"Because we can do whatever we want," Summer mimicked."Is that all your going to say."

Autumn walked in his sister workplace not breaking his stride every step he took."Lucy." He nodded to her assistant.

"Mr.Winters." she said back. When he made it to her office he opened the door swiftly and locked it.

"Good to see you Autumn." Summer stated.

"Good to see you too Summer."He hugged his sister.

"Wow, are all people in the world today rude?" Drew interrupted them. "He didn't acknowledge us."

"Long time no see Autumn,"Quentin held out his hand for a hand shake but Autumn looked at it coldly. "Well he hates us too."

Autumn took of his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves."CW?" he looked down at Summer.

"Not yet." Summer said glancing at the three. "If you want me to help you do like everyone else dose."

"Fine, Fine, Fine, Summer." Jaquanzi spoke up. "But your going to help us no matter what."

"Who died made you king?" Summer retorted back.

"We've been king we just never gave you orders." Drew spoke up.

"You don't talk to her that way." Autumn stepped forward but Summer held him back.

"Leave before you make a mistake."Summer eyes suddenly turned even more brown. Autumn eyes didn't look Hazel it looked green.

"Let's go before she makes a mistake."Drew said opening the door for them to leave. Then they all left.

"I should have punched them," Autumn said flopping down in one of the seats."I should have broke bones."

"You ain't lying."Summer sat back in her chair. Autumn stayed with her just in case they came back. Autumn and Summer was knit tight. They never let one each other fall. Summer was just wondering how she was going to help the three barbaric men. She never turned down money unless it was inappropriate, vulgar, disgraceful, and provocative. She sighed in frustration and got back to work. This was going to be a long day.

A/N: They are crazy right? Do you think Summer can help them? 💋Thank you for reading much love💋

KDF_28😘❤️💋📚👓💼