Chapter 3

"It's looks like your past is haunting you sis," Autumn spoke over the phone. "Do we need to kick some butt?"

"No, I don't think so I don't want you or me to go to jail." Summer said putting grocery up she had her brother on speaker phone."I know you didn't like them in high school, especially since you had to be in sports with them."

"Drew stole with my girl friend of course I'm going to be livid!" Autumn said with hurt. There was actually a time when he had a steady girl friend who was captain of the cheerleader squad but she had to go with the QB. "If only I were to see his face and punch it one good time; then all would be forgiven. But noo I stayed calm, because Q would have left me wide open on the field and I would have been mess up for the whole season." Autumn had became a actor, a famous actor he had became the heart throb of teenage girls.

"Autumn they are butt holes I understand that let's just hope we don't run into them again," She had sat on the couch after putting up all the grocery. "Besides if we both saw them together we would be sued or in jail and mom would keel over and die, dad would stress out and do the same as mom. We don't want that now do we?"

"I suppose your right, I would miss moms soul food, plus who would take over the restaurant?" Autumn tries to stay out the public eye as possible. He didn't want reporters all up in his business. He never let fame get to his head.

"I would, you can cook too so I guess we will spit it."

"Great idea!" He exclaimed."Well sis got to go, we start shooting a movie tomorrow and I want to be ready."

"Ok just don't play no vampire or werewolf or both, no nonsense of the freaky stuff."

"Trust me I would turn down that roll in seconds," He said playfully in the phone.

"Not even a second," Summer said back.

"I have a date tonight..."

"A date? You got a date Summer with who? When? Where? Why? How?!"

"Woah slow down, Noah Scott asked me I bumped into him coming out of Starbucks. He asked me, I couldn't believe this at first but I'm giving him a chance. This is my very first date."

"If he hurts you or disrespect you in any kind of way call me. I don't care how famous he is, I will not have my family getting hurt." Autumn when it comes to family he always is there for them. If a girl disrespected his family he would drop them instantly with no hesitation.

"Ok, no need to go hulk but I will call you of something goes wrong. Your so overprotective."

"Love you Summer."

"Love you too Autumn." They hung up. Summer looked at her watch it was 4:30pm she had 2 hours and 30 minutes until her date.

"Is the world coming to a end lord or am I crazy? I think I'm crazy maybe I need to calm down." Summer gave up on love a long time ago. Since no one never bothered to ask her out she just figured no one wanted her. But today was weird to her. Summer's phone stared to ring it was Noah.

"Hello, Summer Winters speaking." she would always answer the phone with a professional manner except with her family.

"Hello Summer this is Noah, I was calling to make sure out date was still on for tonight?" Noah sounded nervous over the phone he was excited to see Summer tonight. He had never felt shocks like he did with Summer. All those other girls he never felt anything with.

"Yes, give me a time and a place and I will meet you there." You couldn't pull anything over Summer. She acted like a woman but could think like both men and women. She though that he would try to pull one on her.

"I would like to pick you up and surprise you," Noah said sweetly over the phone."It's what men do."

"Well then you do that," Noah heard the grin in her voice. He loved her smile."I completely understand."

"I will see you later Summer."

"See you later Noah." Summer hung up the phone. It was 5:30 now and she sat on the couch for an whole hour.

"Maybe it will be nice after all." Summer said then laid her head back.