Chapter 8

Noah and Autumn pulled in at the same time, by then Summer dragged herself up against the wall of the building. She sat against the wall with her head down. She felt weak, powerless, she felt like complete and utter shit. Summer fought the darkness that was trying to consume her.

Noah jump out his car, he ran to Summer."Summer!" He yelled and sat right beside Summer. Autumn stood over the two.

"If you did this to my sister prepared to get killed." Autumn said in a deadly tone to Noah. Noah was bigger than Autumn but Autumn didn't care he wanted blood from the person that laid a finger in his sister. Noah looked up at him he didn't know who he was but he figured it was her brother.

"Autumn it wasn't him,"Summer said clearly but still fighting the darkness around her."This is Noah Scott."

"I'm her boyfriend,"Noah put his hand out to shake."Its nice to finally meet you." Autumn shook it.

"Do you know who did this baby?" Noah took Summer in his arms and laid her head on his shoulders. Then gasped like he had never seen blood before."Awe baby your bleeding!"

"Lean...and... Cuisine." Summer said before she went unconscious. Summer lost to much blood.

"Baby, wake up I need you to open your eyes!" Noah held her bridal style and ran to his car and put in the back seat.

"Hurry up and get her to the hospital! I'll be behind you!"Autumn yelled. The hospital was only a block away. It didn't take him long to put his car in park and run in the automatic doors of the hospital. Autumn came in behind him.

"Help! Help! Please help! My girlfriend has just be jumped we need a doctor!"Noah yelled out he held her tightly he saw how much her knees where skinned and her elbows. The nurses quickly went to Summer.

"Sir ,we will take care of her just sit in the waiting room please."

Noah sat down looked as they took her away he wanted her in his arms. He loved the way she felt in his arms. Noah had tears rolling down his cheeks fear went through his heart. "God, are you playing games with me? She is the most wonderful person that I fell so deeply in love with and now are you trying to take her away from me. If this is a trick then it's very cruel trick god. Please keep my angel here with me." Noah said. He knew what she meant by Lean and Cuisine. When he heard that he knew that it was Seth. His tears had dried and turned into anger.

Autumn called his parents, he had already bought them a ticket to come to California. They left the restaurant in the hands of their Auntie Pat. Autumn sat by Noah noticing they way his jaw would clench and unclench and saw how red he had become.

"What did she mean by Lean and Cuisine?" He turn to Noah slowly.

"On our date we went to Lean and Cuisine and had a horrible waiter. He had said some disrespectful things but before I could do anything...Summer gave him a mortal kambat finisher upper cut. His name is Seth and he wants payback. He almost killed my baby, and now he has a death wish," Noah said with a cold,dry, and deadly voice."But I want to see her when she wakes up."

"Wow, you only went on one date and you treat her as if she is your wife," Autumn held out his hand to give Noah a respectful hand shake."Your a true man Noah, thank you."

Noah shook his hand with honor and a powerful grip."I don't want to lose her, I almost lost my brother and sisters and my mother a few months ago. I don't want the same happening to her."

"I heard about that, how is your family?" Autumn was interested to learn about Noah.

"They are doing well, well they are at peace and I will be as soon as I give Seth his death wish." Autumn liked Noah. He was like him, all about family that would drop anything just to be with them. He approved of Noah. It became 1:00 in the morning. Noah and Autumn didn't sleep nor eat until he knew she was ok.

"Is anyone here for Summer Winters." A doctor came in the waiting room. Everyone heard her name and looked up like they had an opportunity to talk to her or Autumn since they were well know people. Noah was already famous from his mother. Noah and Autumn stood up they stared at the two men. Noah had red eyes from crying and Autumn was crying too.

"Yes,I am her brother Autumn and this is her boyfriend."Autumn shook the doctors hand.

"Well I'm Dr.Sanders, your sister has the personality that you wouldn't hit her at all.We wrapped up her elbows as for the bruises they will heal in 2 weeks make sure you watch over her she did loose a lot of blood but she is fine,"The doctor shook both of there hands."She will be released tomorrow night. If you would like to visit her she is in room 456." He gave them a genuine smile and walked away.

When Noah and Autumn made it to the room. Noah ran to her with joyful tears is eyes."There goes those brown eyes that I love and have been waiting to see," He kissed her forehead."I was terrified,I thought that I lost you when you blacked out."

"Babe, I'm alright,"she caressed his face and wiped away the tears. He held her hand against his face not wanting her touch to go away."Calm down."

"Sister!"Autumn walked on the other side of her bed."I don't ever want to lose you! Don't you know how it felt not to she you moving and talking, it was terrifying." Summer hugged her brother.

"Thank you for coming."Summer coughed. Noah gave her some water. He never wanted to see he laying in a hospital bed hurt or beaten again.

"Of course we would come," Noah sat down in a chair right by her bed and held her hand."I had to make sure you were ok."

"I'm just tired that's all." Summer was sore all over. Her throat was dry, maybe she should have just left the stupid purse inside the building.

"Well, go to sleep sis our parents are on the way."Summer couldn't wait to see her parents,but she didn't want her parents to see her like this.

"You don't have to tell me twice,"Summer leaned her head over on the pillow."I will see you in the morning."

"Good night darling,"Noah kissed her forehead once more."Sweet dreams." He waited a few minutes until she was fully asleep. He kissed her hand and got up he needed to track Seth down.

"Where are you going Noah?"Autumn followed him. If he was going to find Seth then he want to come face to face with the bastard who had touch his sister.

"I'm going to find Seth they better hope the police find him before I do."Autumn may have been shorter than Noah but he was just as strong. Noah has watch as people constantly attack his family now they are attacking Summer? Then this city would have a lot of bloody bodies on the ground because he wasn't putting up with it. Noah was a genie Seth asked for death wish and he was sure that he was going to give it to him.