Chapter 25

"Maybe they are right,"Summer stood outside and looked over the breathtaking view of the ocean. Noah lived by a beach so she couldn't look down on everyone. "I'm not good enough. Maybe I did eat too much cake as a girl. Why did I even run into him? I tried to be calm but her words are nerve damaging. At least my hair is real her edges were horrific."Summer rubbed her stomach. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Or it's just me...yea it's just me." The tears rolled and blew into the wind.

"Summer? Summer baby where are you? I'm so sorry angel I'm so sorry!" Noah punched a wall near him. Not enough to leave a dent though. "They deserve to get hurt, they shouldn't have talked to you that way, they shouldn't have disrespected you. I love you! Your beautiful! Your everything to me just please come out. I love you!" This was the 6th floor that Noah has tried to find her. Noah straighten up and started to walk to the last balcony of the house hopping she was outside.

"I'm nothing but a waist of his time,"Summer let out a breath."Maybe I'm meant to be a old cat lady." Summer suddenly felt an arm wrap around her and felt the other sweep her off her feet.

"Your never suppose to be a cat lady,"Noah nuzzled his head in her neck."Your supposed to be with me. Summer I love you."

"Look Noah-"

"You quiet and I'm talking, Summer she is my ex for a reason. She gave me an EXperience, Our time has EXpired, and then she EXited out of my life. Experience, Expired, and Exit all those words have ex. I don't want to make you one. She had no right to talk to you like that! None at all and Chris just let her sit there and do it. Beatrice is fired."

"Oh I didn't want her to-"

"What I say no talking! She is banished from our kingdom. I can't be the king that I am with out my queen. Summer you have to understand I love you, that there is no one us but you! Your so beautiful in the moon light and your dress is just lovely and your hair is just..."Noah sighed. "Wow. You are perfect the way you are don't let no money hungry blonde bimbo tell you you're not." Noah kissed Summer. Summer caressed his face he grabbed her hand.

"And you touch it's pure," Noah rubbed his face on her hand."Its soft and warm pleasant it's everything I want. And you can cook my god you can cook. She couldn't even cook eggs."

"She couldn't cook eggs?"

"Still talking, Summer I love you, and only you. I have never seen a woman that puts her heart so full in a relationship. Other women are just soulless bodies but Summer your soul gentle peaceful. Your an angel to me I don't deserve you but I'm never letting you go. "

"I don't deserve you."

"You deserve every part of me, Your mine Summer! You are mine to keep, to hold, to love, to touch, to kiss, to have fun with, you are my everything. Just please Summer don't leave me because I think I'm going to be lost, confused, and broken without you. There is no sunshine in my life without you Summer. I love you so much."Noah stared to shed a tear.

"Awe honey," Summer wiped away his tears. "Don't worry about me leaving just don't her hurt me."

"Hurt you? If I ever hurt you physically or mentally you can cuss me out, beat the hell out of me, shoot me as long as you don't leave me." Summer started to shiver and it wasn't from the breeze. It was overwhelming for her. "Awe baby your cold let me take you in the house."

"Thank you."

"No problem sweetie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell was that?" Chris yelled at the two girls in the car.

"What? I bet everything I said was right!" Hannah fixed her make-up."I'm suing that old hag she cut off my hair."

"You should have known she was going to attack you. You hurt her child of course she is going to get at you."

"Noah just needs to stop being so sensitive. I can't believe he is with a bloated cow." Beatrice said putting her feet up in the back seat.

"I just can't believe he is with a black chick period. I just trying to get him back on the road. He is in the ocean right now and drowning."Hannah said putting her hair in a pony tail.

"Shut up! Have you forgotten that I'm in love with Summer? You guys can take Noah for all I care I'm trying to get her. I would appreciate if you could take my feelings seriously. So do me a favor and just Shut the hell up until
I can come up with another plan." Chris almost crushed the stirring wheel squeezing it so hard.

"Fine."Beatrice said leaning back in her seat.

"Whatever." Hannah said looking at out the window.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Well that was horrific,"Paul said after Chris and the girls left."But this pie ain't. Sarabi you sure know how to put your foot in this."

"I want to put my foot on her neck." Sarabi was still angry. After she got the knife out the wall she cut the cake and the pie and brownies.

"Oh honey let's just hope we don't run into her," Joey kissed his wife on the forehead."I don't want to have to bail you out of prison."

"I already know her spoiled ass is going to sue me. It's a known fact put it in bold. But I'll just get this over with."

"That's my girl I'm so glad your calm down."

"This bitch had the nerve to call me old and I'm 37. How old do I look Joey?"

"Don't answer that question Bro!"

"Shut up Paul! Joey?"

Joey took his time answering the question.

"Come on Joey, I got places to be, people to see, bitches to slap, I ain't going to live forever."

"You look 17 like you did years ago baby."

"Great answer, Good going dad!"Luke yelled. Sarabi kissed his cheek and he released air he didn't even know he was holding. Then he watched his wife walk away and he fell back in love again. Something has been on his mind he didn't know when to say it. But he found himself saying.

"Sarabi I want another baby!"Joey said out loud. Everybody dropped there forks. Sarabi froze were she stood. Paul wasn't surprised he just drunk more of his wine.

"Well ain't this about a bitch."Paul said and took it all in.

"W-What?" Sarabi said turning around.

Joey walked in front of her and fell to his knees wrapped his arms around her legs and put his head on her stomach."I want another baby, babe."

A/N: Quick update! My house got flooded so I just want to update y'all. 💬Comment💬 What y'all thinking? 💕Thank y'all for reading! Much love💕

KDF_28