Chapter 17

As Noah sat on his couch he planned at trip for him and Summer to take. He thought that she deserved it. But he worried about her business that she built. He called an architect to build her a new building right next to his business. He wanted her as close as possible.

He knew Summer would be angry at him. Fight him on moving out of her home. She couldn't see how much he loved her. Before her parents left he asked her father for her hand in marriage. Luther gladly said yes but warned him if he ever hurt her that he would be in the ground. He loved Summer and everything about her, he needed her in his life. When he saw Summer he could tell she was different. She didn't whine as much as other women, she never asked for anything. She wasn't modest about herself. She wasn't selfish, she was like an angel to Noah. He wanted to protect her from the world, but it looks like he was to late. The world had attacked and she got hurt.

Noah didn't want her to work, he wanted her here at home. He wanted to provide for her instead of her working all the time. He wanted to come home and see her with kids and a pretty house dress on. He was tired of coming home and being lonely. For sometime he though he was going to be forever alone, but now that he has Summer all his doubts went away. He just hoped he doesn't get hurt like he did last time he fell in love. It took Sarabi 2 weeks to get him up and running again. He knew that Summer was the one, the only thing he needed to do was wash all her insecurities and doubts away.

Noah picked up his phone to call Summer and talked to her before she went to sleep. When she picked up and said hello his heart skipped a beat.

"Hello angel face, how was your day?"He said softly over the phone.

"It was fine...great."Summer said laying down in the bed. She was tired from today. She went to the mall with his family, cooked dinner with them, watched movies, played board games, and had a karaoke contest. She was out of it.

"Are you ok?" Noah said concerned. have could tell she was tired.

"I'm fine just tired, your family is a hand full. Especially Luke and Lance, they mostly paid attention to me all the time. Melody and Harmony are nice. I met Paul. Your parents are really nice,But mostly Luke and Lance talk to me the most." Lance and Luke drooled over Summer when they had the chance. They developed a mini crush on her. If they were on teams while playing games they would be in her team. They spent time with her at the mall. Sat by her while watching movies even chilled with her while she was in her room. They enjoyed Summer.

"Well that tells me they liked you a lot. They have the same taste I do, they know your the one." Noah smirked at the thoughts of his brothers with Summer. His brothers loved Summer as much as he did.

"How was your day?"Summer asked.

"It wasn't good because I didn't hear or see your beautiful face and those breath taking eyes today."Noah said with a pout in his voice. Summer laughed. God he loved her laugh.

"I'm not that pretty."Summer said then Luke and Lance walked in and laid on both sides of the bed leaving her in the middle.

"Hun, your like a goddess to me your enchanting."Noah said.

"Guess who walked in?"Summer said looking at the brothers.

"My big headed brothers."Noah said.

"Hey..."Luke and Lance boy said. Summer laughed.

"Noah, you may have some competition."Lance said.

"You do not think about hitting on my future wife."Noah said sternly over the phone.

"Never hit, now flirting is a different story."Luke implied and looked at Summer bitting his bottom lip.

Summer blushed were they really discussing about her? She shook her head of the thought.

"Watch it green eyes!"Noah said.

"We actually came in here to tell her good night."Luke said.

"Then say it then leave."

"Goodnight Summer,"Luke and Lance said together. They gave Summer a peck on the cheek."Sweet Dreams."

"Night guys."

"I'll let you rest,"Noah didn't want to get off the phone but he didn't want her to be tired."I will see you tomorrow."

"Night Noah."Summer said turning over to fall asleep thinking that Noah would hang up but he didn't.

"Night sweetheart."Noah soon feel asleep over the phone. They never did hang up. Together they ran up their phone bills.