Chapter 10

Summer woke up to find Noah standing beside her bed and Autumn watching sports on the hospital t.v. Noah smiled down at her.

"Oh Summer, you make me happy and I don't ever want to see you hurt baby girl,"Noah caressed her face and kissed. "Oh, my Summer...mine... my baby."

Summer saw the bruise on his face she squinted her eyes to make she was seeing straight. Then she looked at his and and saw the bruises and cuts on his hands.

"I don't remember seeing that on your face yesterday." Summer said rubbing his face.

"You didn't notice because you were going in and out of conscious." Noah didn't want her to see the viscous side of him. He didn't need the one he fell in love with to run from him.

"Yea but when I woke up earlier you didn't have that on your face and the cuts on your hands," She looked at Autumn on the side of his face and saw a bruise."Whats going on..."

Noah got silent but was quickly saved by Autumn.

"We got into a fight,"Autumn said."About him not standing up for you at the restaurant."

"Your lying,"Summer sat up."you always look at me in my eye when you talk." She was right Autumn was still face to the t.v when he said that."Your lying too Noah."

"That bastard doesn't deserve to live for what he did to you,"Noah caressed her face once more."That angel face never needs to be destroyed or hurt not even a tear should come out those beautiful brown eyes. Not a single harmful hand should be laid on you. You are mine, I will protect you in every single way."

Summer's heart started beating rapidly. Never in her life had a man tell her these things that made her heart flutter. She wasn't ready to hear him say that she wasn't ready at all.

"I love you Summer,"Noah sat by her bedside."I would have to take hell to freeze over before I lose you to vulgar and pathetic hands."Summer started breathing weird she couldn't take it all in. It was unreal for her, all the insults that she had took in as a child suddenly disappeared she didn't fell ugly, or fat, or irrelevant. She actually felt beautiful...

"Summer baby you ok, you need water?! Your breathing weird do I need to get a nurse!?"Noah went into panic.

"No, Noah Hun you don't need to,"Summer grabbed his hand and he calmed down."Just sit down."

Noah sat down and looked at her with worried eyes.

"Stop stressin' about me calm down,"She put that southern charm in her voice that made him melt."I'm fine."

"We beat the living shit out of Seth," Noah said in a reliving way but with venom."I swear if he ever touches what's mine again...there will be hell to pay." Summer started to shiver she never seen that side of Noah and she didn't want to.

"I'm going to go pick up our parents," Autumn stood up and kissed his sister on her forehead."I'll leave you two love birds alone."Autumn walked out of the hospital through one of the back door. Since there was a big crowd outside waiting for him to come out. The fans didn't care about Summer they cared about him. He had the floor that Summer was staying on locked down the only people that got through was him, Noah, the staff, or the other patients that were on the floor, and soon his parents.

"Well get ready for my parents, there kind of a hand full." Summer said finally breaking the silence between her and Noah after he told her what he did to Seth.

"Don't worry mine are a hand full too,"Noah chuckle."It's going to be nice meeting them before I go to work." Nothing could get Noah down today but he had to start making arrangements of Summer. He had to start life changes but first he had to get approval from her parents first. Their approval would just be them accepting him in their family he hoped it work out because he can't live with out Summer. He just can't.