Chapter 24

Sarabi, Joey, Paul, and the kids showed up at Noah's door. Holding all kinds of dessert. Brownies, cookies, cake, and pies.

"Mom! Dad! Paul."he said Paul's name in a flat tone of voice but kept a smile on his face."Siblings! Welcome why don't you take a seat in the living room make yourselves comfortable."

"How is my baby?"Sarabi pinched his cheek and gave him a hug.

"Ma! We are going to cook like old times."

"Alright chef boy ar de, but you got to keep up." Sarabi brought her cooking apron that had 'Food so good makes you want to punch your mama.' on it.

"Awe you still got the apron that I gave you for Mother's Day."

"How can I not keep it. It's something that my child gave me." Sarabi put the dessert in the kitchen.

"Awe thanks Ma!" Noah turned to Joey and shook his hand and hugged him.

"How is my boy doing? Did you take care of the Summer went A-Wall situation?"

"Yea pops she is up stairs hold on." Noah walked up stairs not knowing that his brothers followed him. Noah knock on the door and slowly opened it. "Summer honey bun, the family is here."

"I'm coming." Summer said turning around.

"You look so beautiful."Noah took a breath. Summer was wearing a blue maxi dress, Greek sandals, her hair was curly and flowed down her back covering her eye a little, and best of all to Noah she had on no make up.

"Yea Summer."Luke said. It startled Noah he elbowed him I'm the stomach on accident.

"Jesus take the wheel!"Noah said while doing it. Lance laughed at Luke who was in pain Luke punched him in the balls.

"Oh! My coco puffs!" Lance fell on his knees.

"You can't say that your mixed." Luke pointed out.

"Well my Reese puffs!" Lance said. "I feel violated! What is friggin wrong with you Luke?! That is the no zone."

"You laughed at me."

"You could have punched me in my stomach but not my puffs!"

"What the hell were you two following me for?" Noah looked at both of them and shook his head.

"We wanted to see Summer. We couldn't want to see her!"

"Well hello crazy green eyed brothers how are you today?" Summer helped them up and gave them a kiss on the cheek and hugged them.

"We are fine just glad to see you that's all. How are you Summer?" Luke asked.

"I'm good and ready to eat." Summer rubbed her belly as it growled.

"Well come down stairs." Noah put Summer on his back like a piggy back ride.

"Ahh! Noah put me down you cave man!"

"No, I want you to have fun today and that's what I'm giving you. Fun. And if I am a caveman then you are my cave woman."

"I do not stink!"

"I didn't say that."

"Cave woman stink and I don't."

"Then I'm not a caveman."

"Your attitude makes it that way."

"Noah! If you don't put her down so she can give me a hug I'm going to put you in a head lock." Sarabi came out the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Ok! Ok! No need to get violent ma." Noah put Summer down. Summer fixed her dress and hugged Sarabi.

"Oh Summer, has he been treating you right? Do I need to beat his ass?"