Summer Helps

Drew Bianco ,Quentin Wilfawn, and Jaquanzi Johnson have been best friends since they were in Pre-K. They are knit tight. Nothing could break them. They were known for being the biggest jerks in school. But they were smart, kept a A average. There mouths got them into trouble most times, sometimes they ended up in the office with each other. They couldn't go a day without sitting by each other. They went to collage with each other and even started a business with each
other. All was an athlete. All played on the football team , Drew and Jaquanzi were the basketball team,Drew and Quentin played played baseball , and Drew and Jaquanzi was on the track team. They Started a business of a sports agency.

Quentin had dirty blonde hair that fell to his back, he has a strong chin line, brown eyes, and very musclier. He stood at a height of 6'4. Drew had brownish blonde hair that was short, strong chin line, brown eyes, almost the same size of Quentin, stood at the height of 6'3 . Jaquanzi had dark brown hair was freshly cut and curly at the top , had a average chin line, he stood at 6'8 he had gotten the gene of his grandfather for being so tall. Jaquinzi was the black one of the three so he stood out. Even though they weren't brothers they acted like it. You hurt one of them you hurt all of them nothing could change that.

Summer Winters was 'The Advice' in school. She had her own counselor stand by the age of 5. She was like Lucy in Charlie Brown, except it was free. Everything she told a person she told the truth she was brief but blunt. She was a A student never let anything get in her way. Summer was her own category in school, literally her label was 'advice'. When she get in high school she was bullied but she never really cared. Just if the bully needed help she would help them she didn't have time to hold grudges. She had 1 sibling her brother Autumn. They were twins but not identical. He was nicked named also as 'The Player'. Simply because of his looks and his charm he can have any girl he wanted. Her mother wanted to name them after her favorite times of the year. Autumn and Summer were all about family. They never had a argument with one another, never even got mad at each other of you hurt her you hurt him. If you hurt him you hurt her. They would practice fight with each other just in case they needed to defend themselves.

Summer had a smooth chocolate complexion, She had natural long brownish black hair but always kept it curled, she had bright brown eyes, she was she was a plump girl, stood at 5'6, had a button nose, and thin yet plump lips. Her brother Autumn had the same smooth chocolate complexion, he kept his hair short, instead of brown eyes he had hazel eyes, he stood at 6'3, he had medium size nose and thin lips. Their parents were happy they didn't bicker or got mad they weren't spoil, they worked for everything. They had to beg them for a Christmas list. They're father owned his own successful southern food restaurant. They'er mother worked by his side. They were a knit tight family.

Other than giving advice Summer enjoyed music and reading. Sometimes cooked here and there but that didn't mean her food wasn't good. Sometimes she would cook Sunday dinner or even serve at the restaurant. She never really had friends because no knew how to relate to her. She only had her brother Autumn. Autumn played sports but always had a passion for music also. Sometimes he would harmonize with Summer together they would enter talent shows with her playing the piano and them singing. Winning first place every time. Autumn and Summer were content with each other they enjoyed each other's companies. Together they could make people happy and stay happy.