Chapter 34

"Time to kiss Noah good-bye."Summer looked at Chris his eyes look cold and full of lust. Summer was just in her bra and underwear. Those eyes started to scare her she remembered how they looked the first time he tried to take her away from Noah.

"mph mmdpmh meh."Is what Summer sounded like with the rag in her mouth. Chris raised an eyebrow wondering what she was saying. He slowly pulled the rag from her mouth.

"What you say doll?"

"Your not going to get away with this you little bitch."Chris chuckled and then suddenly Summer felt a slap to her face. She didn't scream she didn't do anything just sat and felt her face sting.

"You are going to respect me if you do that then it will be a whole lot easier on you, OK?"He bent down to Summer. Summer had her head low she wanted to hurt him. He keep bending until he met her eyes. He grabbed her face and made her look at him."OK?"

"Get your hands of me Chris."

"See I don't want to your so smooth and warm like a fluffy piece of cotton."

"What is so damn spacial about me huh? Go fuck with Hannah or Beatrice so some shit. I'm taken my heart is taken by someone else. How is that not going throw your head?"

"They'er not like you, they are not as pretty as you. They don't have that voluptuous body like yours." Chris's hands roamed Summer body. "Let's have fun shall we."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~'

"Noah hasn't said anything for and hour, why isn't he saying anything!" Sam asked Sarabi as she hopped in the truck with the 10 load guns and 5 ballistic knifes.

"He is in the zone Sam he is not going to get out of it until he reaches his goal.

"She is in his secret house I just know it."Noah said and stepped on the gas pedal even harder.

"Sarabi what did you do to him?"Jay asked as speed down the road.

"I didn't do anything Jay, When I adopted him he was angry and a little disrespectful ass child but I straighten him up and taught him how to hold in his anger like I did but also taught him to love and care. He hasn't released any anger for a while and its just now coming out."Sarabi looked at Noah. Noah reminded her how she was when she was a teenager. She knew the feeling and how he felt she remember when she fought Heather and Melissa how all her anger went in that fight.

"Joey your wife could start an army if she wanted to you know that right?"Jay said to Joey nodded.

"I love when she gets dominant, That's why I married her." Suddenly Noah everyone went forward. Noah had arived at Chris's house he had ran the truck through the gates and he ran over a few people but they are fine. He made his way to the secret house that Chris had a few miles away from his manison.

"Everyone listen up! He is going to have bodyguards that will try to stop us. I want mom with me and Autumn. Dad, Paul, Jay, and Sam I want you to handle the guards. I seen you fight more than one man. But I also want you to whoop they ass quick so we can get my baby." Noah ran throught the second gate and grabbed the 2 guns from his glove compartment. Sarabi grabbed her AK and her supressers. Noah got out and what he said about the body gaurds was true. "SUMMER!"

Summer was pinned to the bed by Chris she was still in her underwear though but just when Chris was about to unhook her bra he heard Noah call her name.

"Well looks like he is her to intrude love." Chris looked down at Summer she looked away from him a bruise started to show up on her face. She was waiting for the right moment to make her move. Chris put on a sinster smile. "Say your in love with me."

"Nigga what?!" Summer got hit again by Chris she couldn't take it anymore.

"You will not call me that ever!"Chris told her he heard gun shots going off in his home. Summer used her strength to brake the wooden poles of his bed, her legs was untied She kicked him on the floor. The ropes where tied around her wrist and the poles that she broke was still tied to them they hung from her hands.

"You wanna try that shit again?! Well your going to have to fight me first." Summer wiped the blood from her mouth. She suddenly had a knife at her neck.

"You might want to get back in that bed." Seth said in her ear.

"Seth."Summer wasn't frighten she actually laughed. She drop the poles and elbowed him in the stomach and then used one if the poles to knock him unconscious. "Sorry wrong name Bitch."

"You have no idea what you have just done." Beatrice stepped from the shadows. Summer just glared at her it was like she turned super sayin on these hoes.

"What you gonna do huh?! Square up! Jump froggy! Turn up!"Summer went gangster. Beatrice pulled out the claws. Noah busted through the door and went to working on Chris he beat Chris into a pulp broken bones and everything he didn't stop up until he knocked him out. Sarabi came out of no where and beat Beatrice by just slamming her head into the wall making a small dent but it wasn't enough to kill her. 

"Noah!"Summer jumped into his arms he held on to her and walked out the room without a sound. He grabbed a cover to put around Summer. He walked swiftly out the house. The police was already on they way to Chris's place. Noah had left the tape of everything Chris did so the police know what happen. Even though he was still in his dangerous mode he was happy to have his Summer back.

AN: Thank yall for reading the book his almost at the last chapter, i love yall so much! Much love!

KDF_28