welcome home

liked by mendeslife, mileycyrus, samaracavelli and 4,346,276 others

shawnmendes   she's here and she's perfect. Kora Imiliyah Cavelli-Mendes im so honored and excited to be your dad.

samaracavelli   we did that

samaracavelli   I told you it's just mendes

view all 55,600 comments

liked by karenrayment, samaracavelli, andrewgertler and 4,884,290

shawnmendes   Day 4 in the hospital and it'll still be a few days until Samara can leave. I'm absolutely in love with her strength and positivity as she goes through this. 30 hours of labor almost took her from us, and I'm grateful to still have her in my life. Love of my life. So proud of you. Here for you every step of the way.

samaracavelli   I still cry all the time I love you

mendeslife   LOVE OF YOUR OIFE OH MY GODD

imogenvoss   get married

view all 56,210 comments

My head pounded at the bright light that seamed through my eyes as I tried to open them. I reached for the oxygen mask that felt suffocating rather than helpful in aiding me breathe.

"Hey, hey." I heard Shawn say softly. "Relax." He reached for my hand that was still tugging at the  oxygen mask. It felt like my fingers weren't working.

"Where's Kora?" I asked. My voice sounded disgusting, my entire body was hurting and I couldn't even tell what happened.

"They're just doing some more tests, making sure everything's okay." Shawn replied. "She's beautiful."

"What happened?" My voice was scratchy and I still felt exhausted.

Shawn took a deep breath and leaned forward, kissing my hand. Within a few seconds tears were streaming down his face, "You died, Falyn." 

"You were here and then you weren't. You were dead for 3 minutes, Fal. That 3 minutes felt like 3 eternities. I thought you were gone. Your heart stopped and..." He sighed, "My entire world did."