the big move and the big goodbye

liked by andrewgertler, shawnmendes, arianagrande and 1,820,993 more

samaracavelli completed baby k's nursery today and it's setting in that there's only 10 more weeks until she's and it still doesn't feel real

shawnmendes I'm ready when she is

karenrayment tell her to hurry

CalvinKlein Baby K is a Calvin Klein model in the making. Also, we love that you're wearing CK everything😍

imogenvoss Aaliyah and I were shopping for the baby shower and I'm so much more excited now

samaraexposed we know you're lying for Shawn's money

view all 38,902 comments

I finally made it to Toronto for good to live with Shawn for the next few years of our lives. He'd only be here for 2 days before he went off to finish tour in South America. I was gonna miss him for sure, but I was also super proud of him.

It was strange to me that I had only known him for 7 months and I somehow cared for him so much. More than I cared for myself, probably. I guess that's just love though.

I definitely never would have seen myself stuck in this position exactly 7 months ago. The second I met Shawn, I would never see myself this way. The world worked in mysterious and screwed up ways. Out of all the girls in the world Shawn could've met that night, it just had to be me.

A part of me was thankful now that it was Shawn and not somebody random that I'd never see again. Of course, I imagined I'd never see Shawn again after that night, but somehow we managed to find each other which I thought was a beautiful story.

Shawn and I had spent most of the day completing Kora's nursery, which made me extremely excited. Dr. Carroll said it was important to have the nursery ready and everything prepared just in case Kora decided to come early. Especially because we were in the last 10 weeks and that's usually when premature births happen.

It came together so nice and I loved how it came out. Everything looked so perfect.

"You know, you can still come with me to South America." Shawn said as he helped me hang up clothes that we bought in Kora's closet.

"I'm too scared to travel." I replied, "Especially that far."

"Dr. Carroll said you can." He said.

"She said I can, but she also said that doesn't mean I should." I hung up the last little dress and then took a deep breath sitting down in the chair we had bought for her room. It was so comfy and all I could think about was what it'd be like sitting here late at night, rocking her to sleep.

"I just don't get how I'm supposed to leave for 2 months and barely make it back. How am I supposed to come back right before Christmas when she's due on January 13th? What if she comes before then?" He sat across from me on the leg rest and put his hands on my knees. "Should I not go?"