o canada

liked by imogencavelli, caseyvoss and 472 more

samaracavelli toronto is fun💖 countdown to wedding: 5 days👰🏻

imogencavelli Love you!

caseyvoss Welcome to Canada🇨🇦

view all 28 comments

After a 3 and a half hour flight, I finally touched down in Toronto, Canada. Such a random place for travel, I know, but it wasn't just a random trip I was going on. My dear sister was getting married to her boyfriend of 6 years. Her fiancé happened to be from Toronto so that's where they decided to have the wedding.

Her fiancé's family was huge and there was only a small amount of us, so it only made since for us to make the trip to Canada for the wedding instead of forcing everyone to come to Miami.

The story of them was so cute. My sister was 18 when she went on a graduation trip with her friends to New York, right out of high school. They met in Times Square and have been managing long distance ever since.

She had been flying back and forth for the past few months trying to get the wedding details right. I was definitely gonna miss her living in Miami, but she was ready to grow up and start a family. I know she was had been waiting 6 years, at 24, to finally move in with Casey and start a new life with him.

"Samara!" My older sister squealed as she rushed to hug me.

"I missed you so much." I said, happily, my suitcase dropping from my hands as I wrapped my arms around her.

"We have so much to do," She said picking my suitcase up off the ground, "There's still at least 3 fittings, rehearsal dinner, ceremony rehearsal, hair appointments..." she began to ramble on, numbering each thing on her fingers. "Oh, yeah, tomorrow's the bachelorette party."

"The what?" I asked.

"Nothing too crazy. We're just gonna go to a club and have a good night. You know me." Imogen said before shutting the trunk of her car.

Just looking at the city, I was already in love. The way the city looked was just amazing. I thought it wouldn't be as cool as it was, but it was way cooler than I expected. At least Casey wasn't from some like small boring town and wouldn't leave Imogen bored all of the time.

Arriving at the apartment that Casey and Imogen had gotten was a relief because of how late it was and how sleepy I was. I honestly just wanted to crash, but I missed Imogen so much, even though she had only been gone a week.

"So where's Casey?" I asked, as I crawled in bed with her.

We were sleeping in the guest room because she wanted their room to be completely untouched for their first time they'd come home as a married couple.

"He's been staying with his parents. We're trying to keep away from each other as much as we can, but it's so hard. I miss him." She sighed.

"It's all worth it though. Only 5 more days until the big day and you get to spend literally the rest of your life with him." I smiled, taking her hand. "I can't believe you're getting married."

"Me either, trust me."

The next morning we woke up for a family lunch at Casey's parents' because I had never met them and they'd be apart of my life forever, so might as well, right?

"When did you say mom and dad are landing again?" I asked.

"They should be here around noon. Casey's parents are really excited to meet them." Imogen said as we got out of the car.

"And everyone else is just getting here for the wedding this weekend?"

"All like 12 of the family members we actually like." She said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Plus Sydney, Gabby, and Holly."

Sydney, Gabby, and Holly were my sisters best friends. They had been best friends since middle school and now they were to be her bridesmaids. Right next to me as her Maid of Honor.

"It's so nice to meet you. We've heard so many good things about you, darling." Casey's mom said as she pulled me into a hug.

"So do we call you Samara or Falyn?" Mr. Voss said.

"Falyn n is my first name, but I always liked Samara better." I replied.

Almost everyone in my life called me Samara, except for my parents. It wasn't till I was like 10 that I all of sudden decided Samara was a better name and wanted to be called it. It just kind of stuck and now anytime I meet someone new, I just introduce myself as Samara.

After greeting our parents and spending a few hours at Casey's, we made it back home just in time to take a nap before we had to get ready for the bachelorette party.

Clubbing definitely wasn't my thing, but I'd endure the night just for Imogen. She refused to go unless I went, so it was then I found myself sitting next to her in the bathroom as we both did our hair and makeup.

"Promise me you're gonna have fun?" She said, as she fixed the strap on her heel.

"I'll try, Immy, but you know I'm not a party person." I said, helping her stand up.

"Just let go for one night. School will be there when you get back. Miami will still be the same when you get back. Just have fun for one night. I won't tell mom and dad."

"I don't care what mom and dad think." I laughed, taking her hand as we walked out of the apartment.

"You say that now." She nudged my side with her elbow.

One night wouldn't hurt. I never do anything crazy. I'm always focused on school all the time. Even in the summer I still somehow managed to focus on school.

I guess tonight was the night to just have fun,

and let go.

just a little short something for you guys to start off the story

im gonna be updating as many times as possible between now and the Grammys I'm so excited I hope Shawn wins could you guys imagine

anyways

hope you enjoy

comment and vote

all the love