- T h i r t y - t h r e e -

Start from the beginning

You broke the kiss and hugged him tightly. You inhaled his scent, his scent that you will never get enough of. You buried your face in his neck and cried.

You sobbed at his neck which made Jungkook worried. Jungkook broke the hug before holding your shoulders and looking straight at your puffy eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked while his eyes were showing so much genuine concern.

You smiled sadly before giving him a peck on his lips. "N-Nothing... I just missed you..."

You hugged Jungkook tightly once again and whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry.. But please know that I love you so much..."

"I love you too Y/N.."

|||

Jungkook drove to the prison and parked his car at the parking lot. Jungkook immediately went out of the car and came running to the prison.

Once he step foot inside, everything was messy and different. Jungkook looked around and saw Fred with bruises on his face.

"Fred! What happened?" Jungkook asked as he walk towards to the beaten up officer.

"Someone hacked in to the system and open the cell doors. Many prisoners tried to escape. Prisoners started beating up each other just to get out. A prisoner even beat me up, trying to get out of this place because I was preventing him to leave. The attack lasted about an hour. After that, the prisoners were forced to get in a new cell. Because it was so rowdy, we didn't had time to organize them. So it turned out, that one cell has mixed with the girls, vice versa and stuff. But don't worry, everything is back to normal. The men are in their old cells while the women are in their old cells." Fred explained.

Jungkook got worried as always. But this time was different. He had a really bad feeling. He was worried about you because you might be mixed with the men. "Where's Y/N?"

"Umm... I don't know.. Ask the guards inside." Without wasting anymore time, Jungkook ran inside and asked the officers inside. "Umm... There is a prisoner who is supposedly to come out of jail right now. Where is she?!"

"What's her first name?" The officer asked as he ran through the list.

"Y/N." The officer ran through the list and found her. But the officer was frowning.

"Umm.. sir... We have something to tell you..." The officer said in a low voice. Jungkook immediately grew worry. "What is it?"

"Well... Some attack happened last night. We were guessing the attacker was trying to free one of the prisoners. So it got rowdy and stuff. The men were in different cells and so were the girls. So... We were organizing the cells early this morning.. and... We saw this girl Y/N...
She was beaten up and raped."

Jungkook stand still there, trying to process everything. He waited for 20 YEARS just to be with you. And now, you've been beaten up and raped?!

"Where is she?" Jungkook's voice cracked, he was stopping himself from crying.

"She's dead."

And with that, Jungkook tears fall as he kneel down on the floor in front of the officer. Jungkook sobbed as he felt the same excruciating pain he felt years ago with his ex girlfriend, Angela.

The officer handed Jungkook a big box. Jungkook looked up and look at the officer confused. "What's this?"

"A bunch of notebooks that we saw under her bed. We red one of the books that said 'YEAR 1' and we think it's really private. On the first page it says 'JEON JUNGKOOK CAN ONLY READ THIS.'" The officer said.