25

guys .. GUYS just to clear it up the " special** " chapter doesn't have any connections to this book it was just a Jaylen Hands birthday special 😂
-
" Ughh I don't want to leave the warmth and go back to the cold " I laid down on the chest of my lover. Tomorrow morning I leave for Chicago then I'll return in July. Two months without my baby. Therefore, to savior our last 12 hours together, Jaylen drove me up into the hills. So here we are on the hood of his car in a blanket from his trunk. He moved my curls off of my forehead and stared down at me. " What are you looking at ? " I furrowed my eyebrows.

" You beautiful. " he flashed that smile I'll always fall for. I blushed looking back up at the stars in the sky. " You sure you don't wanna stay with me? "

" Jaylen I have a family too. "

" Then I'll go with you. Just stick me in your closet you'll never notice me there. " he said making me laugh.

" I know you want to meet them as they want to meet you, but not yet. " I turned over sitting up in his lap. " Now," I trailed my hand down his shirt. " Can I have one for the road? "

He looked at my hand playing with the string on his sweats and back at me. " Why is it that when I'm being innocent and not trying to get between your legs—like you want me to act ; you wanna open them. " I bit my lip not listening to a damn thing he whined about.

" So your telling me 'No' ? " I tilted my head.

" Yes and your not—"  I took off my sweatshirt revealing my breast sitting up in my bra. " My God what have I created. " he watched as I slid off my shorts and sat in only a bra and a thong. " Girl what the he- " he threw the blanket over my shoulders as I was focused on freeing his buddy. I climbed onto his lap and positioned him at my entrance. " And since you brought him out, you do everything by yourself " he crossed his arms.

-

" You were nothing like this a whole year ago ! " Jaylen protested. Both of us were out of breath and covered in a thin layer of sweat. " And you threw me off schedule. " he looked at the time on his Apple Watch. He reached for his sweats in the front seat as I reached for my bra in the passenger side.

" Well nobody told you to intervene and throw me in the backseat after I rode you on the hood of your car. " I threw on my bra and looked over at him with a black box in his hand. I froze up as he smiled at my puzzled state. So many emotions ran through me as I cautiously took the box from him, curious of what was inside.

" You told me how you always do bad with rings because you always lose them—let's pray that'll change a couple years from now—so instead of a ring," I held up a silver necklace shaped like a little heart with "J" engraved on the front ", I got you a necklace and I knew you didn't want to be basic so I did something else other than my name, open it. "

" I wonder what picture you chose " I thought out loud.

" A picture of my dick—girl open it " he laughed. I opened the heart and gasped. On the left side was the picture I took of him the first time we hung out and on the right side was a picture of us in his car—him making a silly face as I was kissing his cheek, we went on a dinner date with his parents. I felt a tear run down my cheek and I started sniffling. " Oh don't go all punk on me now Johnson " he said, instead of giving him a set of words I just crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms around him. He
chuckled throwing his arms around me. " Here " he took the necklace and I turned around holding my curls up. He placed the necklace on and I felt the cool metal make contact with my skin. " So now you'll remember me when you arrive back " he chuckled.

" I don't have dementia I'm sure I'll remember you 3 months from now " I fiddled with my necklace. He kissed my cheek and stared at me, daydreaming. " What ? "

He took my hand in his, running his thumb across my knuckles. " Before I met you, I wasn't open to women or dating but now .. I got it bad for you .. I have a theory that you are a succubus, " I smacked his arm making him laugh " , I'm only joking don't kill me. "

-

I turned around and seen him holding his favorite fruit snacks " Okay Hands you know what this means right?," he raised his eyebrows as I took the box from him ", this means we can't just call it quits when times get hard again, we are in this for the long run dead or alive, what you give is what you give out, we will support each other in our darkest times and there's no running- " he smashed his lips against mine catching me off guard, he pulled away with a smirk on his face. " I love you Hands " I felt my cheeks warm up as his eyes lit up with pure happiness.

" You finally said it ! " he got excited holding me by the shoulders. " Damnit girl, do you know how long I've been wanting to say that to you without scaring you off! " he put his hands on his hips making me laugh hysterically. " I-I mean I love you too " he held my hand kissing my cheek.

" See that's why I waited so long to say it because now we sound like a bunch of headasses. " I giggled. " Now call them over. "

" But we were having a mom- "

" Jaylen ! "

" Okay okay ! " he waved the rest of the crew over. Immediately I was engulfed in a big group hug.

" You make sure you call me while you over there " Mani said.

" Too bad she'll be on the phone with me " Jaylen said. Mani gave him a menacing look making him cower behind me. " I think you should take her with you, she'll make a good bodyguard. "

" Aaleah, please say the word and I will fuck his shit up right here in this airport just please ! " Mani exclaimed.

" Kris I'm leaving you in charge of protecting Jaylen from Mani ! " I said.

" If his ass keep his big mouth shut he'll be safe " I checked my watch.

" Okay y'all I have to go " I picked up my duffle bag. We hugged one last time then Jaylen walked me to my gate. I loaded my bag onto the cart and he grabbed me hugging me for awhile. " Baby I'll be back in July "

" That's too long." his voice vibrated through my body. " Let's have another quickie in the bathroom " he whispered in my ear.

" Stop it! I have to go " I said pecking his lips.

" You call me as soon as you land " he said as I handed the flight security my passport.

" I will baby boy " I hugged him again and went in his ear. " You do some dumb shit while I'm gone I will kill you ! " I said then went towards the gate.

" I'm going to marry that girl " was the last thing I heard.

-

The End

To everyone who enjoyed this book ... Thank y'all so much for reading this book ( y'all comments be tripping me up 😂 ) and the patience of my slow updates. I will be blessing y'all with a BOOK TWO coming very soon !