15

new book coming soon !
-
I heard the sound of voices coming from the tv and the sound of light snoring. I turned over and noticed I wasn't in my own dorm room. I started smiling once last nights episode clouded my mind. I never knew Jaylen could get like that. I looked over to see Jaylen's back, he was sound asleep. I reached & tapped his shoulder, but all he did was whine and turn over to face me still asleep. I rolled my eyes and watched him in his deep slumber. " Rocked that ass to sleep " I mimicked what he said before I fell asleep last night. His baby face was so adorable while he slept so soundly, he opened one eye and looked at me. We both smiled once he stretched and yawned.

" You just rocking every color in sight because this white sheet is showing off them curves " he admired my frame showing through the sheet. I smiled at him. " You know what this means right ? " he sat up and leaned over to kiss my forehead.

" What? "

" You ain't going anywhere now " he got up and dick was just running loose, I covered my eyes.

" Girl, don't act like it wasn't moving your guts around last night " I heard him laugh. I uncovered my eyes to see him crossing his arms with boxers on.

" It caught me off guard " I laughed, sitting up holding his blanket to my chest. He gave me a look that read " Mischief "

" Let's see if you'll catch me off guard " he reached for the blanket, I moved away.

" No Jaylen "

" Just one more peek you know I leave in two days " he had an away game coming up.

" Jaylen you know I'm shy, it feels weird " I said.

" We'll be shy together " he reached for his boxers, I stopped him but the sheet fell exposing me to him. He smiled as I blushed from embarrassment. He dropped his boxers. " You know you have a nice body, you shouldn't be this shy about it... now let's make this quick " he picked me up and I panicked.

" Wait Jay- " he stuck himself inside of me once again. He pressed me against the door. He made his strokes long and slow, driving me more crazier. I moaned into his ear as he groaned.

" Shh babygirl " he grunted.

" I-i can't " I stumbled upon my words. I felt a orgasm start to take over and he twitched inside of me. He let me down, I threw on his shirt and my sweatpants.

" I could get used to hearing you like that " he said, now in his sweats and went into the kitchen.

" Look who's home " I heard Mani say as I came back from my shower.

" Jaylen held me hostage " I said going to my room. I got dressed in my undergarments and looked in the mirror. I noticed dark bruises around my collar bone. " What am I going to do with that boy ? " I shook my head smiling as I threw on my lounge wear. I threw my hair in two puff balls and heard a bunch of noise in the lounge area.

There goes my boys.

I went into the kitchen and all of them were present. " Mani I think some THINGS got in here " I said going to the fridge.

" What got in here ? " she asked.

" You don't see all these flies sitting at this island ? " I joked making a gesture to all of the guys. They all smacked their teeth as me and Mani laughed.

" What a way to greet your father " Shareef said.

" My dad is in Chicago last time I checked " I drunk my water.

But my daddy was sitting across from me.

" It be your own kids " Shareef threw his hands up, it was quiet.. too quiet.

" Jaylen what you do ? " I walked around to him

" What you mean ? " he asked as I sat in his lap.

" Well.. Kris hasn't cracked a joke since he been in here, Jalen didn't call me sis, Chris & Gelo are quiet, & Mani isn't being crazy .. are you being crazy again ? " I looked around at everyone.

" I don't know I'm just sitting here " it got silent again.

" Who are y'all & what have you done to my children !? " I spoke into the silence

" Who are y'all & what have you done to my children !? " I spoke into the silence. Kris slid his phone towards me and it was a picture of Pryce with another girl. I laughed into my silence causing everyone to look at me.. I forgot to tell them.

" Me & Pryce broke up a few weeks ago, he thinks someone else deserves me so we agreed to be friends " I said still giggling.

" Well it's about damn time because I'm tired of Mr. Sunshine, " Kris pointed at Jaylen ", over here abusing over asses every time we tried to talk him. " Jaylen laughed.

" Man that manz was ready to go rogue on this campus if we didn't restrain his ass that night and the one mistake we did was let the homie Chris try talk to him while he was quiet and this mofo, " Gelo pointed to Jaylen ", put his ass in a headlock. "

" Aaleah I don't know what you did to Jaylen but don't do that shit again " Kris said, we all cracked up laughing.

" She ain't going anywhere this time " Jaylen said wrapping his arms around me, making me giggle.

" I wanna watch a movie " Mani said dragging Gelo to the lounge area. We all went into the lounge area as Mani went to the horror category on Netflix.

Oh no.

I went into my room and grabbed my blanket from the foot of my bed and brought it out there to me and Jaylen's spot. He laid on my chest as the movie started.

Missed this.