11

" I'm surprised your tail is up " Pryce said on the phone as I admired my neatness of my room. It was 2 am and we've been on the phone since 11.

" My feet keep hanging off my bed what the fuck " I complained kicking my blanket up.

" That's that UCLA life, it's something magical in y'all water "

" Trust me, there's nothing magical about that water in that communal bathroom " I shivered at the thought of it.

" That's why you should've gotten a apartment ... oh wait your a freshman " he chuckled, making me smack my teeth.

" Keep laughing & ima throw all that $200 worth of clothes out the window " I shot back, he brought me clothes from Victoria Secret, H&M, & Tilly's.

" It costed me my life insurance to buy you all of that " he yawned.

" Somebody's tired " I switched the channel on my tv.

" No I'm not, a brother can't yawn? "

" No he can't, " I yawned ", Now look at what you did ! "

" SoMeBoDY's TiReD " He made a face while mocking what I said earlier, I covered my mouth to keep from laughing so loud.

" You lucky I'm not anywhere near you or I would've put a dent in your forehead right now " I rolled over wrapping my self in my blanket.

" The hostility of you children " he put his hand over his chest.

A guy can be 2 years older than you and swear your a whole child.

" I'm actually technically 19 now sooo who's a child ? " I said.

" & I'm still older because I'm 20 soo who's really the child ? " he mocked me.

" You was literally crying in my chest when I didn't pay you any attention " I said, silencing him. " That's what I thought you damn baby. "

" You get too smart " he spoke minutes later.

" So, " I turned over, enhancing my comfort in my blanket. ", that's stuff you have to deal with from now on. "

" Well we might have to edit some things " I yawned and hugged my pillow. " Your going to sleep aren't you? " I heard his comment, but I drifted off to sleep. " Aaleah? .. what am I going to do with you man. "

_

I woke up to someone or something bouncing on my bed. I blindly pulled my covers up to my head and rolled over, then they were snatched off me. I heard muffled laughing. " I see why yo ass didn't take no morning classes with yo lazy ass " I heard a familiar feminine voice.

" She need to get the hell up so I can eat .. a big bitch like me ready flip this bed over " that was voice number two.

" Aaleah come onnnn bruh you tweakin bro ! " all it took was that third voice to make my eyes fly open. The voices I heard in order, my two best friends since grade school, Niyah & Lanae, and the third voice belonged to my first cousin, Amari. I jumped up and hugged all three of them, squealing because I haven't seen them since senior week. I place kisses all over their foreheads.