8

Ever since that situation with Jaylen, I haven't talked to him. I unsaved his number and turned off all of his notifications from social media not wanting to hear his explanation. I started spending more time Pryce and he was a nice person to be around. I was getting ready to go workout on the track then go to the weight room with my trainer because today I was preparing for Clemson this weekend. I grabbed my Nike bag & got a protein bar from the pantry.

I walked across campus towards the track with my teammate Celina. She was working out with me since she was on my relay team and also made it to the finals. I wanted her to come with me so bad but she had to stay & prepare for Finals with coach.

I seen coach standing on the track with a stopwatch around her neck and a visor on .. I knew this meant hell.

" It's bad enough it's blazing hot and we're about to be running 300's & 400's " I whined.

" 33 .. 34 ! Push through it girls, " I led the group through the last 20 meters of this 300 and finished across the line ",And 37 a new time to beat Johnson and Montgomery ! " Coached yelled from across the field, jogging over to us. When she finally caught up, she wiped the sweat off her forehead. " Alright that's it for today go ahead and meet Coach Pac in the gym , & good luck on Saturday Aaleah " I thanked her and we went off to the gym.

" I think I got 3 shades darker " Celine said feeling her arms as we got closer to the sounds of Lil Uzi playing in the weight room and the sounds of weights hitting the floor. " Oh my god I hope this isn't the basketball team " Celine rolled her eyes but started blushing.

" Girl hush because I'm on to you and Shareef " I started opening the door but I was brought back by Kris. " Kris what are you doing ? " I put my hand on my hip.

" Uhhhh you don't wanna go in there " he said and Jalen's big ass head popped out the door.

" Aye try and keep them apart until Jaylen leaves " Jalen said but once he looked down and seen me he covered his mouth. " Hey Aaleah how are yo- " I crossed my arms. " Look I'm not losing my head because of you just don't make any contact with him , it took us three hours to calm his ass down he hasn't spoke all morning , lemme tell you something ... it has gotten PHYSICAL last night okay , we almost lost the homie Kris last night we had to restrain that man and lock his ass in his room with his scooby snacks " he patted Kris's shoulder, I lightened up a little.

" Yeah don't let that baby face and squeaky voice fool you because that little mother fucker, " Kris and Jalen peeked back in to check on him and looked back us ", Is the fucking devil you think Mani is terrible? Yo ass thought wrong, just please don't start nothing, his ass pumping them weights like he somebody uncle in prison. " Celine laughed and I uncrossed my arms.

" Just for the sake of y'all lives , but I don't care if he's in there I came here to workout with my trainer " I said pushing them aside and going into the weight room. I spotted Jaylen on the far side bench pressing. I shook my head and we went to the back and met up with Coach Pac.

" We're a little packed with some players from the basketball team but today I'll need you two to get some squats in , leg press , some plyometrics , & do some core " we nodded our heads as we put on our gloves. " Oh and I want everything weighing above 190 today. "

Wow.

I went into the gym and set my weights up on the leg press. " Damn 250 ? " I heard Shareef say.