19

happy holidays , ya girl 17 now 🤪

I looked into the dancing fire as I snuggled into Jaylen's big masculine arms. All that was heard was the crickets outside and crackling fireplace, plus Jaylen's breathing since I was laying in his chest. Our bodies were wrapped together under the blanket.

" I never apologized to you " I spoke into the silence as I watched the fire dance in the fireplace. " I put you through all of that and never apologized "

" Aal- " 

" No, I left you alone selfishly and never once had it occurred to me that it was wrong because- "

" Your stubborn and didn't want to admit you were wrong "

" Yes that, " he ran his fingers through my hair. ", so Jaylen.. I apologize for leaving you like you didn't matter and for putting my feelings before yours " I rubbed his forearm and he wrapped his other arm around me.

" I forgave you 3 months ago " I caught a whiff of his cologne, which was Axe , my favorite. I snuggled into his chest and we watched the fire crackle off the cabin walls creating shadows of the dancing flames. Then the mischief started to kick in, Jaylen kept moving under me and "accidentally" brushed up against me. He popped the foot rest out the chair and we sunk deeper into the chair. He wrapped his arms around my small frame.

" Jaylen stop fucking moving! " I scolded him, earning a smack on my rear end. I smacked his shoulder.

" Will you stop hitting me woman ! It takes years of dedication to be this sexy "

" Oh please, it took a miracle for you to look like this and you still fucking ugly "

" Talk to me like that again & I'll put you outside in the forest, slender man always wanted a wife ! " I should my head at my special boyfriend. We're spending the weekend in a cabin in the mountains

I think we're both so hostile is because we haven't did it in almost 3 months... and somehow we're still alive.

" Now ass hurts " I rubbed my bottom.

" Will you stop cussing !? Here let me rub it for you " He snaked his hands in my shorts and engulfed my cheeks. He spread them apart and I felt my second pair of lips separate, making me gasp silently. " Did you say something ? "

" Nope "

I felt him take both of his hand out and wrap it around my waist and moved the other to the front of my shorts. He started rubbing my inner thighs.

" Bab- "

" Shhh "

" But the bet was- "

" I can't wait no more, you are getting it tonight babygirl " he dipped his hand into my shorts and started rubbing my clit. " If you want me to stop just say it " He slowly stuck one finger into me and I gripped his arm as he added another. " Just say it " he said in my ear but I was gone, I was wrapped around his finger, literally. He pumped both of his fingers in me as I whined for him to not stop. " Look at you.. you want it as bad as I do " I gently rode his fingers until—" Oh no you don't " he took his fingers out. My eyes flung open as he stuck his fingers covered with my juices in his mouth.

" No ! I was about to cum ! " I whined feeling myself soak my underwear.

" Oh that sounds like a personal matter " he opened his phone and I groaned. I grabbed him by the shirt and leant in his ear.

" If I don't see you in this bed by the time I get up those stairs , it's bad news for you " I threw him back down and started for the stairs. I heard him get up and he threw me over his shoulder going up the stairs.

" You lost the bet, just so you know "

" No nigga you lost, nobody told you to dip your fingers in my shorts " he smacked my butt again. " How many times I gotta tell your heavy handed self to stop that ! " he dropped me on the bed and started to climb on top of me.

" Shut up, you like when my heavy hands touch your ass " he kissed my cheek then down to my neck.

" Shut up and undress me."

He chuckled and starting with taking his shirt off of me. We both stripped down to just our underwear. Jaylen had that look again.

" Oh my God , what now ? "

" Remember when I said I wanna try new things " I nodded.
-
Pt. 2 Next Chapter