5

: Explicit Chapter :

" Y'all two get a room " I said to Mani and Gelo , they were boo-loving in front of me. " Go see Jaylen he's in the gym damn " Mani held his head close to her chest. I rolled my eyes going into my room ,  shutting the door " That's not my man " I said. I laid on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I had no plans with anybody but I felt like staying inside today anyway. I turned on my tv , turning on a movie , and tossed my phone on the dresser.

I must have been into the movie so much that it was now 7pm , my phone went off , I read the message from Jaylen. " I'm outside " it read , I got up and went to the open the door for Jaylen. " Who was that knocking ? " Mani asked peeking her head out , " Jaylen , go back to your appointment " I said shooing her away " I'll leave you to yours " she laughed and shut her door. " Stupid ass " I mumbled before opening the door to a impatient looking Jaylen. " Jaylen what's wrong ? " I asked looking up at him , he didn't say anything looking at his feet leaning against the wall. I shook my head grabbing his hand and took him into my room. He shut the door behind hisself , " come here " I let him sit on the bed.

" What's the matter Scooby-Doo ? " I lifted up his chin making him face me " Coach said I won't get much playing time this season " he spoke lowly. " WHAT ! " I yelled jumping up " you are a nationally ranked player and coach is thinking about benching you !? " He shushed me. " I can't fucking shush if you aren't getting the recognition you deserve .. you busted your ass off to get in this college " I said playing with his hair. " I know " he said playing with my jaw strings on my sweats. " Aaleah " he started " Huh ? " I hurried up and calmed down. " Your the most supportive friend I've ever had " he said looking up at me. I hugged him " You can always talk to me Jaylen. "

He gazed into my eyes, releasing nothing but temptation from his stare. " Jaylen I- " I tried to speak but he shushed me, we leaned towards each other and my lips connected gently with his. He deepened the kiss while I was taking off his shirt , his tongue was too focused on fighting with mine. I climbed onto his lap , he took off my sweatshirt tossing it across the room. His kisses trailed down to the jawline then to my neck. The feeling I was witnessing from him was breathtaking , I knew he was starting to leave his marks on my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair moaning as he started to get closer to my sweet spot, until I pulled away.

I was fantasizing .. again.

I woke up panting hard and sweating bullets. I turned on my fan and checked my phone to check the time. "1:27am" it read , I checked my messages from Mani.

" Went to Gelo's " she sent this an hour ago. I shook my head smirking. " That damn Mani " I laid back trying to focus on going back to sleep. But that dream kept flooding my mind. It felt so real. It felt so ... good. I felt my stomach get the butterflies. Then I started to get heartbeats .. not in my chest either. I was horny. Why at a time like this? My body can't just sleep this off? I was trying my best to get my mind off of sex but , just thinking of it made me wetter. I took a deep breath looking up at the ceiling. I had two choices but one is out the question so I'm stuck with the other choice.

" I can't believe I'm doing this " I said before taking off my shorts and panties. I'm glad I shaved the other day because I don't want to deal with hair right now. I looked down at myself. " Here goes nothing " I mumbled. I looked above to my ceiling and the explicitness of my thoughts take over. My body temperature risen as my hands traveled down my body. It felt unusual at first but I started to feel good. I'm glad I paid attention in health class. I slowly rubbed my clit in tiny circles , shutting my eyes in pure bliss. I felt my heart rate increase as I drew myself nearer.