51

Maya POV

I was sleep and Jayda walked in to wake me up "Hey boo

"Hey boo. I need you to watch Lani. I gotta go run some errands and Herb got a session.."

I groaned and rolled my eyes "k."

"Maya please tell me I can trust you."
"You can trust me..when have I not been trustworthy?"

Jayda looked at me and laughed

"Girl bye. Just make sure my baby good okay, and if it becomes too much on you just walk her over to Mama Tee's house. She only 5 minutes away"

"I gotchu." I got up and went to pick up my niece. I walked her into the living room and sat down with her. She was tryna talk but it sounded like straight gibberish.
"What you tryna say pooh?"
She smiled a little bit and continued to speak her gibberish. I love this little girl with all my heart.

Herb POV

I was in the studio getting tagged in posts about Ari on live  talking about how she was gon dog walk Jayda and allat

I was in the studio getting tagged in posts about Ari on live talking about how she was gon dog walk Jayda and allat.

I just ignored it for real. Ari all talk she just tryna say what she can to get under Jayda skin and so I can get in her pants, but ion even want her like I used to.

Every time we'd break up she'd be the one running back and I got used to that clingy sh*t but Jayda not like that. Jayda is independent. Ari is the exact opposite with me.

She'll try and act like she don't need me and post all that "niggas ain't sh*t" stuff but on the low she be blowing my line up wanting me to come pipe her.

Jayda not like that . If she say "f*ck you" she really mean that sh*t . She don't be playing around. She real life crazy , but that's my lil savage.

I luh that lil girl. I can't have nothing mess up what we got goin on. Cuz I know If I do .. she wouldn't have a problem taking my daughter away from me. Her crazy a**.