43

Herb POV

I gave Jayda a hug and a kiss before I left and gave Maya a hug on my way out

I gave Jayda a hug and a kiss before I left and gave Maya a hug on my way out. My baby was sad I wasn't gon be at the shower, but little did she know I was gon pop up. I ain't have to be on stage until 4 and the shower is at 2. I got time to meet my baby there and then leave. I wouldn't dare not show up to the baby shower of MY child. That's dead.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I got a text from Tiara telling me it's time and that I need to get here. I got in my car and drove to my mama house since that's where the shower was being held. I got out of the car, walked in & walked to the backyard. Jayda was sitting down and then she finally looked up from her phone, smiled real big and ran up to me , and then pushed me off to hit me .
"You said you weren't gonna be here!"
"You really believed that? Of course I was gon be here."
She smiled and gave me a kiss "I love you."
"I love you more baby."
"Okay ! Okay ! Okay ! It's time for the gender revealllll!" My mama yelled to get everybody's attention. She grabbed Jayda's hand & Jayda grabbed my hand. She put us in front of one big balloon that we had to pop.
"So..on the count of three I want you to pop the ballon!" She said

"1...." started the crowd
"2...."
"3!" We popped the ballon and pink dust flew from the ballon and we both got real excited.. I'm having a daughter man.. this sh*t get crazier and crazier every time I say it...