6

-The next morning
I tried to look cute . So I put on my white polo jumpsuit with my white air forces & put my hair into a slick bun. If I'm being honest...I looked sexy. I told my mom I was riding the bus to school today.. I didn't tell her why though.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I got off the bus and went into the school. Deja was at her locker. "Hey boo." She looked at me and rolled her eyes "I guess you mad too.."
"Furious. Girl where were you?!"
"If I tell you...you gotta promise to not tell no one."
"I promise."
"So basically I went back to G herbo's place in Indiana...and we had sex..."
"GIRL WHAT?! YOU LYING RIGHT NOW?"
"No bruh! On everything I'm so serious. He coming to get me after school."
"We just gon have to see.."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After school I walked out to the front and there he was...in his all black Camaro with the windows down. Deja looked at me with huge eyes. I smiled and got in. He rolled the windows up and kissed me. I guess he didn't want people seeing that.
"You look bad yo" he said licking his lips
"Thank you.. so where we going?"
"Back to my place."
"Oh okay.." he started speeding and we were there faster than we were supposed to be. It takes an hour to get back to his place , but it only took him 30 minutes. We got out and walked inside of his house.
I sat down on the couch and then he walked back with some food and turned the tv on. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. This sh*t is still so unreal to me..
We watched a movie and I ended up falling asleep with my head on his lap.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up and it was 3:40. He looked at me and licked his lips. AGAIN.
I smiled and kinda "blushed"
"Why you always look at me like thattt?"
"Cuz you so fineee." I smiled & he looked at me and kissed me , but this time longer & then went down to my neck. That's really my weakness..he leaned me back on the couch and got on top of me & went to work... and this would now be my 2nd time having sex with him...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After we were done it was 4:20 & my mom was probably about to blow my phone up.
"D*mn. I gotta go.."
He rolled his eyes "dang bruh.. aight let's go."
We got in the car & drove off
"Can I ask you something?" I said
He looked over at me "wassup?"
"You not just tryna see me so you could f*ck.. right?"
He made that lil "psssh" face. "Jayda if that's all I wanted then I wouldn't be picking you up & tryna call you 24/7. We would've only had a one night stand.."
"So what more you want from me?"
"Ion know yet.."
I sighed "aight.."
"A relationship."
"What?"
"A relationship. You asked me what more I wanted from you & thats what I want. So I'm working my way up there.."
I smiled "you know..when you not making drill music and talking about killing people...you're really adorable"
He busted out laughing and smiled..
"But a relationship? Already?"
"I said I'm working my way up there..lemme get to know you more first..then I'll know how I feel."
"Mhm..okay." He pulled up to my house and this time I turned to look at him.. and gave me a kiss.
He licked his lips "Bye Jayda.."
"Bye.." I got out and walked inside the house