26

Jayda POV

My parents are back from their vacation so now it's time for me to tell them I'm pregnant and that I'm thinking about moving out

I walked downstairs and called a family meeting. Maya, my mom & my dad walked downstairs and sat down on the couch. I stood in front of the 3 of them. I was shaking in my boots.

"So what's this about?" My dad said while looking directly at me.
I decided to get straight to the point because beating around the bush would make it harder on me. I took a deep breath

"I'm pregnant.." Maya's jaw dropped, my mom had a blank stare and my dad put his head down.

"How many weeks Jayda?"

"2 weeks." She sighed

"And I'm thinking about getting my own place."

"Can I stay with you?!" Maya asked . I'd like the company but knowing Herb.. he's gonna be there 24/7 since it's just gonna be us.

"You can visit." She smiled

"Why do you think you need your own place?"

"Well, because I'm about to be a mom & im graduating in 1 month and then I'm gonna be going to college and Im not raising my child in a dorm."

"How does the baby father feel about this?" My dad asked with his arms crossed
"He was okay with it. He's actually happy that I'm pregnant.."

"I just want what's best for you Jayda..so if you think that's what's best. You can go look for a nice place this week. Just know I love you."
My mom was always the supportive parent. Not saying my dad isn't but he gives tough love. My parents weren't mad at all & I think that's because my mom had me when she was only 16 , and I'm 18'turning 19 in like 3 weeks so I'm basically an adult. Instead of waiting until tomorrow me and Maya went to go look for a place. She was wayyyy too excited.

Maya POV

I was most definitely going to look for a place with my sister

I was most definitely going to look for a place with my sister. I might as well if ima be visiting 24/7 & babysitting ! I can't believe I'm about to be an aunt too! This sh*t is crazy.

I think Herb really in love with Jayda though.

The way they be talking to each other and the way he be talking about her during interviews and stuff. He even tryna work on a song for this girl ! I'm really happy for her.

Me & Jayda got in the car and drove to this open house. We seen the outside and it was a gorgeous condo. We walked it and it got even better.

There were 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms. A nice kitchen with an island in it , and a beautiful living room with a fireplace. Even a basement. This was basically a house & it was pretty cheap.

The guy who was selling it talked to Jayda about it.
"Well you can have this house right now. Just sign the papers and hand me the money and this beauty is all yours."

Jayda's eyes lit up. ever since she was little she dreamed of this. A nice house , a car , a boy friend a baby. She was a wild dreamer at a young age but it all came true. Jayda was too eager she gave the guy the money and signed the papers, and the house was hers. We just had to move everything in.
I'm honestly so happy for her big head a**.