(22) Crazy in love?

Beyoncé

I woke up on the couch with Solange and noticed her big ass foot was in my face. I got up and yawned as I headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I went into my room. I saw Owen asleep with his hand in his pants... I'm guessing for comfort. His mouth was wide open. It made me smile, so I went over to him and got a closer look. I remembered what he said last night and thought.

"If I get him to crack first... he'll fuck me."

I took his hand out of his pants and straddled him. Flipping my hair to the side, I made sure to grind on him slowly to get him hard. It didn't take much because he was so sensitive. I LOVED that about him.

He tried to rotate in his sleep but I was grinding on him harder and harder which made it hard for him to rest. Once a moan slipped out, I smiled. I took off my shirt exposing my blush pink nipples. I leaned down to his ear and started to pant slightly. This was getting me horny and I knew if I didn't stop I'd probably rape him in his sleep... that wouldn't be a good thing to do. I saw his eyelids move as I started to moan.

"Owen... wake up baby," I said kissing his ear softly. His mouth opened and he groaned. I shushed him as I hummed into his ear louder but not too loud. "Owen..." I moaned. His eyes fluttered open quickly as he realized what had happened to him.

"Beyoncé? What are you doing?" He asked me. I smiled as I came face to face with him. I moved my head away from his before showing off my nipples again. He gasped in amazement as he saw they were hard. He looked down at his pelvis that was against mine and groaned again. "Did you practically dry hump me in my sleep?" I shook my head innocently.

"No I didn't daddy..."

"We're lying now?" He asks me. I shook my head again. This might just get him to fuck me... might. "Beyoncé... what did I tell you last night?"

"If I didn't beg... you wouldn't fuck me." I looked down and pouted. He chuckled and then groaned. I looked back up at him and noticed he was checking me out again. A smirk appeared on my face and he swallowed. "But..." I dragged my nail down his exposed stomach. "What about if I make you beg Mr.Maraj?" He gasped as I felt him. He wasn't trying to scold me which made me feel good inside. I proceeded to rub my hand up and down his penis before kissing him slowly. Smacking noises echoed throughout the room as we kissed. A moan escaped my lips as I felt the positions being flipped. Owen was now panting looking down at me.

"Nice try baby, you're gonna have to be quicker than that," he said lifting his body up off of me. He smiled as he stood at the foot of the bed.

"Why do you taste like mint?" I asked him.

"I woke up before you guys... and brushed my teeth."

"But how-" He shushed me.

"Don't ask questions baby. Be glad my breathe doesn't stink like yours the majority of the time," he laughed as he left the room.

"Asshole," I whispered.

"You don't know how to whisper," he said scaring me. I threw a pillow at him and he walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I sat there and pouted. I wanted dick. Not to be teased.

• • •

"Solange!" I yelled as I covered my ears. We were on the couch in the living area. Owen had went out to get us some breakfast.

"You're just mad you're going to lose this 'Who can break first? little game."

"Whatever! I think I'm going to win because Owen is sensitive and I mostly take control."

"Sure, Jan." I crossed my arms at her little comment before turning my attention back to the Tv. Nothing that I liked was on... I just wanted to end this conversation. Owen wasn't going to win this little game.

"So you think I'm really going to crack first?" I asked. She nodded rapidly and I pouted. Why did she think that? I can handle myself.

"You're actually so obsessed with him. I know you want some dick. It's almost like you're a horn ball... which if you are I wouldn't even be surprised. Y'all are great for each other but sis... you look like you think about sex 12 times a day. His dick gon fall off."

I blushed.

"Okay, maybe I do like it... a lot but what's the problem? There's nothing wrong with that," I said. "Anyways changing the topic..."

"Where's your friends?" She asked.

"Basically... I want to spend this little vacation with Owen and you. Fuck my friends right now."

"Oh gosh... mean are we?"

Owen came through the door with his hair in a Ponytail and black tank top and boy shorts. Sexy.

"See? She's looking at you like she wants to fuck you? Let me get the popcorn cause who is going to CRACK?!" Solange got up and got some popcorn ready to put it in the microwave.

"No! Stop! You don't need that. He brought breakfast."

"What is going on?" Owen asked.

"BEYONCÉ WANTS TO-"

"SHUT UP SOLO!" That was probably the loudest I'd ever yelled and I looked at Owen as he had a confused look on his face.

"Damn Solange don't talk about it. She might kill you."

"She ain't got the guts to kill nobody. Especially me."

"You want to bet dumb bitch?" I asked.

"Come on Bey? You doing this all because of some dick. He got you looking so crazy in love."

"Anyways, I'm not crazy... in love. give me the food Owen." Owen handed me the food and stood at the door. I looked up at him as I ate the hash brown he had gotten for me. "Are you going to eat?" I said as if morning had ever happened.

"Um... yeah," he said scratching his head. He looked at Solange as she stayed behind the counter.

"Don't look at me... that bitch crazy."

"Solange shut up and come eat."

"Fine..." she groaned.

------

Short chapter :(

Excuse my mistakes my babies!♥️ I hit 1K like a few days ago. I'm glad you guys support me I really love writing for you guys! ♥️

Anyways it's Beyoncé and Jay z anniversary. That's real cute!😊

Answer all the questions for another update thank you lovelies!🥰

What do you think of Beyoncé in this chapter?

What about Owen?

What about Solange?

Who is cracking first?

Is Bey crazy in love?

predictions?

See you in the next update? 😳😘

~Daddy