(2) Ice cream and Conversations

(2)

Beyoncé

I looked at Owen and smiled. His hair was slicked back as usual. This girl sat by him today and I cringed at how flirty she was being. She was touching all over him and he was just looking at her with the same expression on his face.

A little later in class, I didn't have any paper so I tapped him on the shoulder. He slowly turned back and looked at me before looking down at my shirt.

"Um... hi. Do you have a sheet of paper I can use?" He blinked and turned back around taking it a binder. He then, gave me the paper and I saw him smirk.

I can't believe he smiled at me. I smiled and started to daydream about him... why was he so cute?

☁️☁️

Owen sat beside me and smiled at me. He grabs my hand and kisses it before leaning in closer.

"Owen, what are you doing?"

"I'm about to kiss you?"

"Why?" I asked shocked.

"Because I like you..."

☁️☁️

"MS.KNOWLES!" Ms.Welch screamed.

"Huh?" I took my hand off my chin and looked up.

"Dozing off? I asked you a question. Would you like to share your presentation? If not, points off."

"I-I..." Owen didn't even look at me once while everyone else stared.

"Do you or do you not want to do it?"

"I-I don't wanna do it."

"Okay, very well then. Don't doze off in my class." I huffed. She couldn't even let me daydream... what if I got to kiss him in my dream?

"Hey Beyoncé?" I looked over my shoulder and saw this girl.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a pencil?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"W-we'll can I use it please?"

"Sure..." I pulled a purple pencil out of my pencil bag and gave it to her. She smelled it before writing with it. What is wrong with people?

()()()

I walked in the house and immediately went upstairs. Today was honestly the best day ever. Owen smiled at me and he doesn't smile at all for anyone. He had lunch with me and actually sat by me for some reason. He didn't talk much but he looked at me a few times. I didn't sit with Solange because of rihanna. It felt awkward.

"Bey!?" Solange yelled.

"Unless you're dying, I don't wanna hear anything!" I yelled back. She came in my room and plopped on the bed beside me.

"I have some information on someone..."

"Is it Owen?"

"Yes and No."

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"It means that it is Owen but it's not Owen."

"Okay, lay it on me."

"Owen lives like 2 streets down from us and he lives alone. My friend said she saw him walk in. Another thing, is that we saw his hair in a different hair style. It was in a bun."

"Alright, so wait that means I can visit him?" I hope I could because that would be wonderful. I need a boyfriend especially since it's senior year and I have yet to get one... this might actually be my chance since I like him... a lot.

"Yeah if you want... but dad doesn't like it when you go out. You can take me... If you want."

"Why would you wanna see him?"

"I heard he has a good weed supply..."

"Solange!"

"Hey, Chill. I just want you to be happy."

"Alright," I said. She gets up and goes out of my room. I look at my phone and see my wallpaper of myself. I looked cute on this day.

You probably don't know a lot about me... well I'll start here.

My name is Beyoncé Knowles, I am 17 years old. I love music and singing. I was in cheer but that didn't work out. I am very flexible. I like the color blue and red. I am a mommy's girl... only because my dad isn't in the picture. He visits occasionally though.

•Sometime Later•

"Solange, did you make food?" I asked. I peeked in the kitchen and she was eating a bowl of ice cream. "Solange is that my chocolate ice cream?" She slowly nodded. Then, I noticed her tears. "What's wrong?"

"The guy I liked doesn't like me... and I have a huge project to do with him and he won't talk to me which is even worse." I pulled her into a hug and she silently cried.

"It's okay, I'll help you do your project."

"You will?" She asked looking into my eyes. I nod and grabbed her hands.

"You don't have to worry, your big sister will help you out." She laughed before wiping a tear.

"Yeah you're smart, but fighting wise... no." I opened my mouth, pretending to be shocked and then laughed.

"Whatever," I said grabbing a spoon and eating some of her ice cream. We continued to eat it together... I wonder why she had this big bowl of ice cream. "Why did you make a big bowl of ice cream?"

"Because I was sad."

" yeah, but I don't ever eat your vanilla ice cream when you have some."

"I'm sorry... I won't do it again." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay."

We sat in the kitchen just eating the rest of He ice cream until we couldn't eat anymore. We knew our stomachs would hurt in the morning but we didn't have school anyway.

---

Hello!!

Sorry for any mistakes.

I hope you guys get into this story because it's going to be straight forward.

Answer all of these questions for the next update!♥️

1.) What do you think of Owen smiling at bey in class?

2.) Do you think Beyoncé should visit Owen?

3.) Why do you think that Beyoncé's dad is not in her life that much?

4.) Who is your favorite character so far?

5.) Favorite lime in this chapter?

See ya later babies ♥️

☁️Just keep dreaming☁️

~Daddy