(16) You're What I'm Thankful For

If there are any mistakes I'll fix them later...

(Short chapter I'm sorry)

Beyoncé

I looked at Owen as he slept. He looked so peaceful. We had taken care of him and now we need to know if he feels any better.

"Owen, baby. Wake up." He shifted around and scrunched up his face before sitting up.

"What?" He asked. His voice was a little deeper and raspy. I loved that.

"Get up baby, we gotta shower."

"I wanna stay in bed... please."

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, but I'm just tired. Can I stay in bed?" He groaned. I looked down at him and kissed his forehead before getting up. He smiled and buried his head into the covers more.

"You can stay in bed, I'm gonna shower."

Owen

That was a weird memory I had. I just realized My dad was always trying to get me to change myself. That day when the doctor said I couldn't get surgery even if I wanted to...

He beat me.

I had to explain to my mom that I ran off with some kids and they ended up ripping my clothes and beating me up. When I was laying in the hospital bed, my father was right beside me acting like he didn't do anything wrong.

I loved him but like this wasn't fair... I didn't understand why I was like this.

I started having nightmares after he did that to me. My mom was always by my side giving me all the love she could. She would try to get me to talk but I wouldn't tell her what happened. My father snapped on me and beat my ass because I came out as a "boy." This isn't what I deserve... it isn't what anyone deserves.

I looked down at my dick and frowned. I looked under it and saw my vagina who classified me as a woman. I'm older now... and I don't have a problem with it. It's on me and it's gonna stay that way. I still get insecure sometimes because I have both... when I shouldn't.

I tell myself everything will be okay. I have someone very special in my life... Beyoncé. I have a feeling she will be around for a long LONG time.

She's what I'm thankful for.

My happiness is truly real when I'm around her. This problem with my dad coming back was scaring me. I feel like I'd be more scared if I was by myself.

Beyoncé came back and smiled at me.

"I thought you were going back to sleep..."

"I started thinking about you..." I blushed.

"Good things?" She asked.

"Yes good things."

"You want me to take a nap with you?" I nod and she gets comfortable with me. I'm usually holding her but this time she held me close. I'm always safe when I'm with her... this might be a sign.

"I love you Owen."

"I love you too Bey."

---

SORRY FOR MISTAKES

I've been going through a rough time I'm sorry guys. I couldn't write a chapter for anything so I hope this still makes y'all happy.

my thanksgiving break is tomorrow. I'm so excited.

What do y'all want to see in this book?

More of Bey and Owen moments?

Beyoncé and Onika moments?

Reveal the dad?

More of Owens past?

Beyoncé's past?

Suggestions?

~Daddy