(8) Sloppy Toppy

(8)

Owen

We all laid on the couch and watched Friday. It was mostly Beyoncé that was really on me. Solange was on her phone with music playing in her earphones. She suggested the movie though...

I pulled some of the blanket that was wrapped around us. It started to get cold in here. I wasn't really used to being cold... maybe a little bit it was freezing. I looked at Beyoncé and she was looking at me biting her lip. My eyes drifted down to her chest and I saw something I haven't seen before. A necklace that said Bee on it. That was cute.

"It's cold in here Bey. Can you make it warmer?" She looked at me and gives a slight nod before getting up. I couldn't help but look at her ass. That thing was something serious.

A few minutes later, it started to get warmer and I sighed in relief. She came back over to me and got even closer. I smelt her strawberry perfume as she laid her head on my shoulder. She put her hand under my sweatshirt and I tensed up. I felt her circling my abs and I jerked at how sensitive I was.

"Sorry," She said softly. I couldn't understand why I liked this girl so fast. She had everything I wanted in a girl. Good looks, great personality, and she's smart. Along with many other things. I feel as if I'm starting to trust her a bit.

"It's okay," I said. She continued and it didn't tickle me as much. I looked at her and she was biting her lip again. "I take it you like boys with abs," I said. She nods and flips her dark brown hair to the side. It was very long.

"It's sexy on you guys. Do you work out?"

"Not on the daily, but I do sometimes. Mostly when I'm angry or need to forget my problems. After, I fall right to sleep or I get water and lay down."

"That's nice. Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"I-I mean..." I took a pause. I put my head down and felt her hand slip away from my hoodie. She put her hands on each side of my face and made me look at her.

"That's okay Owen, I'm not going to judge you or anything."

"I don't wanna talk about it," I continued to watch the movie that was about to go off. I'm not going to lie, we were a bit distant from each other after that.

The movie had went off and we all sat in darkness. At least I think it was me and Beyoncé because I couldn't see Solange anymore. I didn't even feel her presence.

"Bey?"

"Yes Owen?" She asks cuddling closer to me.

"I had a girlfriend once, but she didn't like what I had told her when we were getting serious... so she left me. I remember spending some nights alone in my bed thinking about her. Even sometimes I'd c-cut myself. It was hard for me...because I'm fighting these battles within myself. I feel like I can't tell anyone anything because they'd leave me. I don't want the people I care about the most or I'm starting to care about to leave me." Beyoncé looked at me and pulled me into her arms. She understood what I meant. What is she going to say though?

"Owen, I just want to let you know, I'd never judge you. People don't understand you, and I'm not sure what exactly is going on but I know it's affecting you badly. I will be here for you during any time. Don't worry about her, I'm here now and I won't let anyone hurt you like that again. You're so special... it makes me happy that I've met you." I breathed before wiping a tear that had fell. I put my hoodie on slowly which messed up my hair but it's fine.

I looked into her eyes and she leaned in closer. The light from the tv still remained but it felt like darkness. I felt her lips on mine before I knew it. She put her arms around my neck and sat on my lap to get comfortable. She breathed a few times before kissing me roughly. I put my hand on her ass and squeezed. She moaned softly as I kept doing it.