(12) My Father

(12)

When I woke up, I'm met with Beyoncé boobs in my face. Her breathing is soft and her body is laying flat on top of me. She's not a wild sleeper or anything... it's just the sight of it gave me a boner already.

I tried to move her but she wouldn't budge so I sat there. I shook her a little and she started to groan.

"Bey, we need to get up," I whispered. She looked at me and then smiled.

"I love waking up to your face." I smiled before pushing her off of me. She laid beside me and kissed my cheek before moving some of her hair to the side.

"I love waking up to you too." She stared at me. I looked down before sighing. "I should go shopping for new hoodies today."

"Why can't you wear something else?"

"It goes with my look, so I wear hoodies and flannels."

"Do you try other things?"

"Yeah I do... but I haven't done that in awhile."

"Have you tried on girl clothing?" She asked me. I blushed.

"I have some in the very back of my closet... I don't wear it unless I'm going to see my mom."

"When you go see your mom... you're Onika?"

"Not necessarily... but I guess I am."

"Does she call you Onika or Owen?"

"She calls me O, Onika, Or Nika." I laid back and got relaxed since I knew I had to answer questions.

"Do you want to know some things about me?"

"Sure."

"My dad isn't in my life and to be honest... I don't really care for him. He used to give my mom a hard time and whenever she was with him she had this fake smile plastered on her face. Whenever I used to hear them fight, I used to hide under my bed so he wouldn't come in my room and try to verbally abuse me. I told my sister the same thing so she could avoid it."

"Wow, I'm sorry you had to endure that," I said. She turned from me and ended up putting on my long t-shirt.

"It's fine," she says turning around and handing me another t-shirt and some boxers. I put them on while she started to talk again. "I don't really want to see him again... but I do. I just want to know why he treated my mom the way he did."

"Do you know where he is?"

"He's with some woman that he cheated with."

"He didn't deserve your mom."

"Yeah he didn't... but I'm glad I'm here anyway."

I put my arms around Bey and noticed she was crying a bit.

"One night, I caught my dad choking my mom... and it just made me hate him. My mother almost died that night. Of course he said sorry but he wanted to do that...he wanted to kill my mother. He wanted to kill her so he could replace her with that bum ass hoe that he lives with now." I kissed her temple and she sighed.

"Did you meet her?"

"She's the one who gave my dad that mindset. She made him crazy. She drugged him and messed with his mind... now he won't even contact us or anything. I guess it doesn't matter since I don't want to see him."

"I think you should go see him."

"Why?" She asked looking down at me.

"I feel like you want to see him, you're just scared that the side you last saw of him will come out."

"One day I might see him. Thanks for listening to me."

"You're welcome Bey. Do you want to rest more or do you want me to cook breakfast?"

"Cook breakfast..." she whispers. She licks her slightly pink lips and smiled adorably. I think I love seeing Bey everyday.

"What do you want Mama?"

"Do you have some pancakes and fruit?"

"I'll see what I can do. Take a shower and see if you can wear one of my t-shirts as a dress for now."

"Okay."

I walked out the door and went downstairs. I put my hair up in a bun before rubbing my neck and yawning. I looked at the time and it was 6:30 in the morning. The sun was coming up.

"Owen, where is the towels?" I turned around and saw bey in my boxers with no shirt on. I don't think I'd ever get tired of seeing her body.

"Closet next to the bathroom."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

---

I really don't have anything to say. Sorry for mistakes.

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think of Beyoncé's father?

Predictions on next chapter?

Suggestions?

Think of this as last chapter... by a part 2 version.

~Daddy