(7) We Won't Mess Around

(7)

I stepped out of the shower and sighed. This thing wouldn't go limp. I tried to not think about Beyoncé... it didn't work. I heard her singing while she got ready for this sleepover. I felt the tingling sensation again.

"Fuck," I said to myself. I could probably rub one out... but I just took a shower. I was drying off and about to put on some lotion when Beyoncé opened the door. I covered my body quickly. Why would she come in here? but then again I didn't lock the door.

"I'm sorry-" she closed it back and I had red cheeks from being embarrassed. I hope she didn't find out about me.

Beyoncé

I didn't mean to walk in on him. I had already gotten ready and I thought he was done. I closed my door and sighed. I played with my ear and went to Solange's room. I cant believe I was falling for him and walking in on him drying off. I probably look like a stalker. I opened Solange's door and she was writing in her book.

"Girl you still didn't get no dick?"

"Solange! Stop! Im not trying to get anything from him."

"Okay, I'll stop for now. I got some news on Owen," she says. I raised my brow and smiled.

"Good news?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Everyone is calling him a girl because someone said they saw him changing and he has boobs."

"That doesn't make him a woman... he probably has man boobs," I said. I could feel myself getting heated. People are so mean.

"Probably, is he out yet?"

"I don't think so... I walked in on ... him."

"You hoe omg! You are trying to fuck him!"

"I mean it would be nice but no... We're not even together!"

"But you-"

"Hey," Owen came in with his head slightly down I'm guessing he was still embarrassed.

"I'm sorry for coming in," I say. He smiled before sitting down on the bed in his sweatpants and his long hoodie. "It's hot, why are you wearing a hoodie?"

"It's kind of cold..."

Solange looked at him and then me. She raised her eyebrows and then went back to writing.

"Owen, do you want to make some juice with me?"

"Yeah sure."

We go to the kitchen and I push him back against the counter. I wanted to play a little joke on him.

" Owen?" I ask innocently.

"Yeah?" He says. He looks at my pj's and bites his lip. I look down at his print and he tensed up almost immediately.

"You look so good," I said. He swallowed hard and gripped the counter.

"Bey... please don't do that."

"What? I didn't do anything." I bend over and grabbed the juice out of the fridge. I could hear heavy breathing in the back and smiled.

"Owen, what's wrong?"

"... nothing, I'll wait for you in the living room."

"You can stay, I'm only pouring juice."

"I know but..."

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to you."

"Something already did," he whispered like I couldn't hear him.

I poured the juice and gave him a glass before putting it back in the fridge. I walked into the living room to see my sister watching tv.

"You two love birds done yet? I already bet someone that tonight you guys were going to fuck and so far it looks like I'm going to win."

"We aren't going to mess around Solange," Owen says. I mean I wouldn't mind...

"Yeah," I agreed softly.

We won't mess around.

--

This was short and all over the place but I had to put something heard. Next chapter it's about to go down and for only one reason.... the secret. After that, some depressing stuff happens.

Do you think they're going to mess around?

Will Solange win that bet?

Do you think Owen really wants to mess around with bey?

What do you feel?

Any suggestions?

~Daddy