(4)

(4)

Owen

I looked around the lunchroom finding a spot to sit alone. I didn't see any of the seats I usually sat at so I decided to sit in the corner. I really wasn't even in the mood to eat. I was thinking about Beyoncé... what if she saw my-

"Hey Owen, do you wanna come sit with us?" This girl says. She has blonde hair dangling from a ponytail. Her skin was tan-ish white and her teeth had pink braces on them. I shook my head politely and she whined before walking away. "He is so cute!!" I hear them giggling. I didn't really get this much attention so I was wondering why they were even talking to me.

I saw Beyoncé from afar and she was talking to her friends. It looked like they were engaged in a cute little conversation. I felt her eyes connect with mine and instantly turn my head away. I hate eye contact... especially when I had been staring. When I turned my head back, she motioned for me to come over. I made my way over there, my tray already had been dumped.

"Hey Owen! Solange, Kelly, Michelle, and Rihanna... This is Owen." I stood there with a blank expression on my face. That was, until Beyoncé decided to grab my hand. Don't be scared, you can sit."

"He sure is a pussy... you sure he's not gay?" I heard the Rihanna girl ask. I could feel the pressure building up inside of me as I tried not to let my emotions get the best of me.

"Rihanna! Stop being mean to him, he's new and doesn't have anyone to talk to."

"Pussies can't hang out at this table. You better be glad Beyoncé likes-" Rihanna's mouth was covered by Beyoncé's freshly painted nails.

"Stop or you'll be forced to move."

"Alright," Rihanna scoffs out.

I spent lunch just sitting there with them. I wore my hair in a bun today because I ran out of gel. I felt eyes on me and looked in the direction of Beyoncé and she took a picture of me. I blushed and turned the other way. Why was I so nervous today?

Maybe it's because of her?

🏠 Home 🏠

I sat on my bed breathing heavily. I just promised Beyoncé I'd be over her house to do homework. I don't know how they would feel about seeing me there.

First she comes to mine... now I have to go to hers.

I jump up and change into a flannel and some baggy jeans. I put on my slides and read the directions to her house. I got in my car and put on my seatbelt before pulling out of my drive way.

As I started to drive, I got these thoughts about her. It's how she looked at me that had me wondering.

☁️

"Owen?" she moaned.

"Yes Bey," I said.

"K-kiss me."

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

I looked at the outfit she was wearing. A peach short skirt with a black belt around it and a shirt that showed enough cleavage.

She bit her nail looking into my eyes, and soon enough I was pushed onto the couch. She then started fumbling with my jeans.

"You don't have to-"

"I want to," she says. I watched as she took ahold of me and gasped.

"How is it so big?"

"I-I don't know... is that a good thing?"

"It's a very good thing."

☁️

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Beyoncé standing outside with her sister. She was wearing some shorts and a simple white shirt. Her hair was down and she looked tried but still beautiful.

"Ready to get this work done?" I avoided her eyes as much as I could. She turned away from me and it gave me the chance to take a good look at the fatty she had. She was very thick.

I sighed.

I hope this goes well.

----

Sorry this was a short, it was really my intention. I'm sorry for mistakes.

What do you think of rihanna?

What do you think of Owen sitting next to them at lunch?

His daydream?

What's going to happen in the house?

~Daddy