(13) He Won't Find You

(13)

Beyoncé

I sat with Owen as I ate my pancakes and the fruit he had put together. He didn't eat and I wondered why. All he did, was watch me closely.

"Why aren't you eating Owen?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I'm not hungry, plus I don't want pancakes right now."

"Are you gong to cook you something?"

"Yeah, I'll probably just cook some sausage and eggs."

"Okay, as long as you eat."

"I will, so how is it? Is it good?"

"It's good, thank you Owen." Owen smiles at me and I smiled back.

We sat in silence as I ate my food. I knew something was on his mind, I just didn't want to ask. I didn't want to disturb him so I put my plate in the sink and washed it. I saw him sitting in the same spot. I wrapped my arms around him and he sighed.

"Owen what's wrong baby?"

"Why do you like me?"

"I LOVE you because you are yourself and you're very beautiful to me. I love that I get to see the real you and you don't hide from me. I love that I can trust you so easily and know that you won't hurt me."

"Okay," he says. He gets up and sits on the couch. I followed him and sat on his lap as he tried to watch tv.

"Owen, turn it off. I'm trying to make you feel better." He turned it off and looked up into my eyes. I pecked his lips slowly before licking my lips. "What's wrong?" I asked again.

"What if people know I'm a female?"

"Then, they know. Everyone isn't going to like you Owen."

"I know, it's just, I don't want people to criticize you for liking me."

"I wouldn't care. I'm only happy when I'm with you."

Owen smiles and pecks my lips.

"I don't feel like doing anything today."

"Then let's just stay here. If you change your mind... let me know."

"I will..."

I laid on Owen as he breathed. This felt really nice.

2 hours later

I groaned as I stretched. I must've fell asleep. I looked around and Owen was nowhere to be found. I went upstairs to his room and found him on the ground crying...

"Owen what's wrong?!"

"My father... called me. He said he's taking me with him. I told him he couldn't do that. He said he would find a way... to teach me a lesson about trying to be a boy. He said he would get my- thing removed... I don't wanna go bey. Please I don't wanna go with him."

"where's your mom?"

"She won't answer..."

"Did he says when he's coming?"

"No, I don't think you need to be here when he gets here... he'll probably hurt you and I don't want that."

"Come on, lets go to my house."

"No... what if he finds me and hurts your family."

"He won't. We'll figure something out baby."

"Are you sure?" He asks wiping some tears.

"I'm sure." I kissed his forehead and start gathering some things.

It'll be okay... it'll be okay.

----

So.... what do you think?

Sorry this was quick because school is kicking my ass. I won't be active as much but you'll see me on here.

Do you think Owens father will find him?

Will they be okay?

Why was Owen so scared?

Is it much deeper than Owen was telling bey?

Where is Owen's mother?

~Daddy