Chapter 58

*Ali's P.O.V*

"You ready for the fair?" I asked Henry as we were almost at the Kingdom.

"I'm very excited. We've been waiting for this to happen for a while. With all the planning and now it's finally here. I can't wait to see my mom and dad again." Henry smiled.

I can't wait to see Henry reunite with his parents, who are obviously Carol and King Ezekiel.

"How long has this fair been planned?" Lydia asked and Henry and I looked at her.

"For a couple of months. Before Ali and I went to Hilltop so that I can become a blacksmith-" Henry started to say but I cut him off.

"When did you become a blacksmith? You did it for five minutes." I laughed at him and he pulled a face and acted offended.

"It didn't work out. Okay?" He nudged me and I just laugh, making him laugh as well.

"But either way, before we got to Hilltop, Ali and I have been helping my parents with the fair. It's a way to bring the communities together again after what happened." Henry said and I nodded along with him.

"What happened?" Lydia asked.

"You don't wanna know."

So after a few more minutes, we finally made it to Kingdom. We saw Kelly coming already and she was running to her sister, Connie. They hugged and it was so cute.

Then we see Carol and King Ezekiel coming to us.

Henry got out of the vehicle that we were in and went to hug Carol. Then he hugged King Ezekiel.

"Come here, Ali. Don't feel left out either." Carol said.

I smiled and limped to her. Remember, I got stitches in my leg because I got stabbed. It was only fair I hugged the both of them too because I lived here as well when I was dating Henry.

Lydia was distancing herself and was watching us hug them.

Then Tara came over to us.

"The plan was to bring Henry and Ali." Tara said.

"Just Henry and Ali." Tara added.

So she must not be happy about us bringing Lydia.

So we all went to the theater room. I was sitting next to Henry. Judith, Lydia, Henry and I were sitting in the seats that were there.

On the stage was King Ezekiel, Carol, Michonne, Father Gabriel, Tara, and Rachel from Oceanside.

They were talking about how Lydia was now one of us. They had now wanted to have a protection act so that if the whisperers were to make an attack on one of the communities, it would be all of the communities that they're attacking.

Then they started to sign a charter. It looks to be the one that Michonne had a while back. Like years ago.

Then everything was good.

We all left the theater room and I went with Henry and Lydia.

"Everything seem to have come out really good." I said as we were walking around.

"They seem to have everything." Henry nodded.

"How do they manage to fit everything in here?" Lydia asked.

"They probably make enough room for all of it." Henry shrugged.

Then Carol and Ezekiel came up to the three of us.

"Hilltop could survive without you. I expect to see you three at the movies tonight." Ezekiel put his arms around all of us.

"You're showing a movie?" Lydia asked.