Chapter 11

*Ali's P.O.V*

Simon said let's meet the man.

I am so scared. I don't even know what is suppose to happen now. Are we finally meeting the guy that tried to pick a fight with us? That is the only thing that I can think of at the moment and I have no idea on what to think.

I would hold Carl's hand right now but I am not sure if that would be a good idea. Cause who knows what can happen if we happened to just hold hands.

"Piss in our pants yet?" The man asked. He was wearing a leather jacket and black pants. He seemed to have a scarf on too, I don't know. He looked scary. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him. Not at this moment. He even had a bat wrapped in barbed wire.

"Boy, do I have a feeling we are getting close." He said and started to walk. He is walking towards us.

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?" He asked.

"It's this one." Simon pointed to Rick.

"Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Negan." Negan said.

His voice is all so deep and it sends chills to my spine. It's scary and I am scared to be apart of this situation.

"And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also when I sent more people to kill your people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah.." Negan closely looked around.

"You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes." Negan said.

This is gonna get bad. Real bad, real fast.

"You see Rick, whatever you do, no matter what you don't mess with the new world order and the new world order is this and it's really very simple so if you are stupid, which you will be, you will understand it." Negan said and I could just see Rick looking up to him. I took a quick glance at Carl and he seemed so unfazed by it all. He's putting on a brave face.

"You ready?" Negan asked.

"Here it goes, pay attention." Negan started.

"Give me your shit or I will kill you." Negan said seriously. He looked serious too.

"Today was career day. We invested a lot and you would know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now." He pointed his bat to Rick.

"You have shit, you give it to me. That's your job." Negan said.

"Now I know that is a mighty big nasty pill to swallow. But swallow it? You most certainly will. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it but the word is out. You are not safe. Not even close, in fact you are pegged. More than pegged if you don't do what I want and what I want is half of your shit and if that's too much, you can make or steal more and it will even out sooner or later." Negan said.

"I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead now can you? I'm not growing a garden but killed my people, a whole damn lot of them and more than I'm comfortable with and for that, you gotta pay. Now I am going to beat the holy hell out of one of you." Negan said.

I'm getting more scared now.

"This is Lucille and she is awesome. All of this is just so that we can pick out which one gets the honor." Negan said.

He went in front of Abraham and Abraham didn't back down. He made himself straight by being on his knees and they had a face off.

Then he went over to Carl. Noo. My babe. Shhh, I didn't say that.

"You got one of our guns." Negan told him. I hated the fact that he was just in front of Carl and next to me.

"You got a lot of our guns." Negan said while getting on his knees and being at the same level as Carl. Carl didn't look scared of him. He was just looking at him.