Chapter 47

*Ali's P.O.V*

So like I promised, a few days ago I am on my way to the Kingdom. I am decided to go see Henry because I miss him and it's been only a few days, almost a week so it was the perfect time. 

I continued to walk to it only because that was my only option. It's not that long of a walk but it's still a walk that seems like it will take forever to get to. After another ten minutes, I finally reached the Kingdom.

The gates opened and I went inside. 

"It's nice to see you here, Ali." King Ezekiel said as he saw me.

"I am paying Henry a little visit before I go to Alexandria." I told him and he smiled.

"I can tell. Henry was all jumpy and was just waiting for you come. He was super excited and he kept telling me how excited he was. That boy..." he laughed and I just let out a small laugh.

It's nice to hear that Henry thinks of me and he is just waiting for me to come visit him.

"So where is he?" I asked.

"He's in his room. I'll take you to him." Ezekiel started to lead the way.

I have only been to the Kingdom a couple of times. I wasn't able to get a full view on what it looked like and I got to admit, it was amazing. I was here a few times with Carl and we never really went inside because the person that we would be looking for was right in front of us so... yeah. But now I am getting a full view and I love it.

"This place is amazing." I complimented. 

"Thank you. We work hard to make sure that it's all freshen up and make it the best. We are hard workers." He said.

There's a reason why he is the king.

It was a few minutes before we were outside Henry's room.

Ezekiel knocked on the door.

"Come in." I  heard Henry say.

Ezekiel opened the door first so that then I can be behind him and be able to surprise Henry.

"I got a surprise for you." Ezekiel said.

He stepped to the side to reveal me and Henry just instantly had a glow in his face. He got off the bed and went over to me and gave me a hug.

"Ali, I am so happy you are here." He said and I just smiled and hugged him back.

"I'll let you two chat along. I'll be outside if you need me." Ezekiel said and then closed the door.

"How are you kiddo?" I asked him as I sat on his bed.

"I am doing good. Better now that you are here." He said and I just smiled at him.

This kid is so sweet.

"I just wanna let you know though that I am only here for a couple of hours before I have to go to Alexandria." I told him and he nodded.

He was so understanding. 

"What have you been doing lately?" 

"I have been practicing my bo-staff. I keep getting better and better each day." He said.

"That's good. I am so proud of you. You wanna show me?" I asked.

He nodded and got off of the bed and grabbed his bo-staff. He started doing these moves with them and I can tell that he had learned some new moves with it. I am impressed and it just seems like he teaches himself on how to do them which is amazing.

"Morgan taught you well." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah but then since he ran away, I just had to do whatever with it now so I learned some new things." He shrugged.