Chapter 54

*Ali's P.O.V*

So after Henry and I had our little moment, we went to go get clothes for Lydia.

We literally just went to find clothes that will be good for her and that will fit her.

"I found a shirt." Henry told me.

"I found pants." I said after I grabbed them and then gave them to him.

"These should be good." He nodded.

I nodded along with him. "Yeah, of course."

So we left the room that we were in and then went back outside. But when we got out there, something was happening.

Daryl was going out.

"Daryl, what's going on?" Henry asked.

"She's done talking, I'm not." Daryl said.

She's here. Lydia's mom.

Shit.

"You can't-" Henry started to say but it was too late. Daryl was already out the gate.

"Let's go." Henry said.

I followed him to the cell that Lydia was in.

"Here, change your clothes and then we are going somewhere." Henry told her.

"Is something happening?" Lydia asked.

"Your mom is here." I said.

Lydia was a little surprised to see her mom here and I can't tell by her expression if she is happy or not. I'm kind of confused.

Henry and I went out of the door of the cell to wait for her.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him.

"We have to hide her. She can't go back to her mom." Henry told me.

"Would that be the best idea? I just don't want trouble.." I started to say slow.

If anything, yeah I would want to have Lydia to stay. Only because after hearing what her mom did, it's so messed up.

"Do you think it's a bad idea?"

"No, cause I agree with you. She should stay. It's not doing anything good to giving her back because then she's gonna be like how she was before with her mom. You heard her story. Her mom killed her dad." I said.

He nodded. "Yeah, I heard. That's why, it's not right at all."

"Then lets take her away here." I said.

Then Lydia came out with fresh clothes on.

"You ready?" I asked her.

Lydia nodded.

"Come on. Follow me." Henry said and Lydia and I followed right behind him.

—————

So Henry took Lydia and I to this shack that he was at when he got drunk. It looks to be alright. I don't know.

"So this is where you got drunk at?" I asked him.

"I don't even know how it happened. I didn't even take a lot of the alcohol. I don't know how the body thing works." He shrugged.

"Yeah you didn't and then look at what happened." I eyed him playfully and he just chuckled a bit.

Henry and I looked over at Lydia, playing with Hilltop pendants.

"This feels weird." Lydia said.

"Good weird, right?" Henry asked.

"Yeah."