Pretty Visitors

AN: sorry I didn't update earlier today! It's still technically Friday in Cali right now 😂

Jenna POV

I woke up to find myself in a familiar bed, one that I hadn't been in a while. Suddenly, the dreadful memories from last night came rushing into my mind. My relationship with Al was over, I didn't want anything to do with him. Or did I? There was still a lingering hope in me that we could bet back together.

Miles stretched his arms out and greeted me with a smile.

"Mornin love. Sleep well?"

"Yeah I guess.."

He enclosed me in one of his famous hugs, and I felt happy for a minute. But I realized that hugs don't make the bad things go away.

"Miles.. I'm gonna come with you to get my stuff. There are bits and bobs around that I wanna get myself."

"You sure Jenna? I can get em, seriously"

"No miles it's ok. We can go together ok?"

It was around 12 p.m. when we woke up, since we were up until 2 a.m. last night.

I walked into the bathroom to get freshened up. My face was a horror.

I had black and blue marks all over my face from my eyeliner and mascara, along with smudged red lipstick. My frizzy hair had only gotten worse. Deciding that the only thing that would help would be a shower, I turned on the hot water and hopped in.

After I was done, I was happy to see a more refreshed version of myself. I pulled on my white top, leather jacket, jeans and doc martens. Simple enough. I didn't bother wearing any makeup except for concealer to cover up the giant bags under my eyes.

"Ready Miles?"

"Yeah. Let's go. He should be home."

The car ride to Al's house made me more anxious by the second. What is he going to do?

••• Alex POV•••

After getting back from dinner late last night, I came home alone to an empty flat, only realizing that it was my fault. My beautiful Jenna was gone and it was all my fault. Not wanting to feel any more sadness, I decided to get myself drunk. I might've gone through two bottles of jack Daniels, who knows. Who cares?

I smelled myself after I woke up and decided to take a shower. Turning the nozzle on, the hot water relieved me for a minute. But then reality hit me again.

I think Miles is coming to pick up the stuff today, so I decided to wear a shirt and jeans. The doorbell rang and I anxiously made my way over to open it.

Arielle.

What is she doing here?

"Oh my god Al, I missed you so much."

I hadn't had a chance to talk to her after the kiss last night. Our kiss lasted about thirty seconds until I noticed jamie giving me daggers. It suddenly hit me that Jenna had seen and everyone was frantically looking for her. I pushed Arielle away, finally noticing the mistake I had made and ran everywhere to try and find her.

"Arielle, what are you dojng here?"

Instead of answering, she pinned me against the wall and passionately kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss back. I needed to get my mind off Jenna. While I was in contact with Arielle's lips, I thought of how much I wanted them to be Jenna's.

We made our way over to the couch, and I felt arielle ripping my Tshirt off.

"Alex?" I heard the voice that belonged to the person I hadn't been able to get off my mind.

Jenna POV

Miles and I had pulled into Alex's driveway (used to be mine too) and knocked on the door. No answer. I noticed his door was unlocked and let myself in. There were some noises coming from the living room, I suddenly panicked thinking that alex was in trouble.

Instead of being relieved, I was fueled with more anger. All the things he said to me last night were all fake. Good thing I didn't forgive him.

There he was, making out with the girl he cheated on me with, half naked on the couch.

"Alex?" His head shot up and a look of panic filled his face.

Miles walked up behind me and was also surprised to see the sight in front of him.

An annoying American accent started talking.

"Umm.. I think I'm going to go. See you round Al." She quickly walked out of the house, which left me and miles alone with Al.

"Jenna, what are you doing here?!"

"I came to get my stuff."

I rushed upstairs into our room and collected all my clothes, quickly dumping everything in the boxes. I decided to sort them out at home, not wanting to spend another minute in the same house as Alex.

It took me about an hour to get everything, but it was extremely hard as alex was trying to talk to me.

"Miles, I'm done. Let's go."

"Jenna, I'll take your boxes in the car for you."

Before hearing my protests, miles walked out the door with my stuff leaving me alone with Alex.

"Glad to see you got over things pretty quickly."

"Jenna.. Please. I didn't mean to see her again today."

"That's enough. Just stop. I came here hoping that we might be able to fix things up? I thought that maybe, just maybe, I could forgive you. But you've proved me wrong in so many ways. You never loved me. You always loved her. And I don't want to hold you back. You're finally doing to be happy now. Goodbye Al."

Before he could say another word, I ran out of the house with tears in my eyes and into Miles' car.

"Jenna what's wr-"

"Miles. I want to move out of your house. Get a flat or something. I need a fresh start. "