Suck it and See

A/N: thanks to anyone who has read my fanfic so far. I'm excited to continue and see where it goes. :) 

   Jenna POV

    I woke up from my nap with an annoying headache. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Not a pretty sight...I had mascara and eyeliner smudged all over my face from the previous night.

I never bothered washing it off this morning as i was in a state of shock.  Pulling on a jumper, I trudged down the stairs to see Miles laying on the couch watching the telly.

"afternoon Miles."

"oh hey Jenna! Didn't see ya there love. Felling better after last night's events?" he said with a smirk.

I never had a chance to explain to him exactly what had happened last night since I had no idea myself.

"Shut it Miles. I don't remember what happened nor do I want to. He is such a cocky little prick."

Miles was once again smiling at my comment. What is so funny?!

"Yeah my Al can be like that. But he's honestly very down to earth and nice. Ya just gotta get to know him."

Yeah. sure. Little did I know that I actually would.

As I was about to sit down on the couch with him, my phone started blaring Reptilia, by the Strokes. I grabbed and not bothering to look at the caller ID, I answered it.

I was greeted by a very sexy Sheffield accent.

" 'Ello love! I'll be around around six to take you to dinner!"

What?!

"umm Alex I don't know what you're going on about but I never set up a date. At least not with you."

"I know you want to. And you're not getting out of it! I'm excited darlin'. See ya at six!"

And with that last sentence he hung up leaving me confused.

  I guess there is no way to get out of it. I told Miles about my situation and he said that Alex "always gets what he wants".

Hmm. Not with me at least. I decided on going and started getting ready. I chose my blue Zara slip dress with a gold necklace and black pointy heels.

For some reason, I was actually stressing about how I looked.. I needed to remind myself that it was just Alex. I let my hair down in its natural waves and did my makeup. It was about 6:10 when i finished.

I guessed Alex was running a little late. As I made my way downstairs, the doorbell rung and I internally groaned.

I made my way to the door and greeted Alex with a smile. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a yellow button up shirt underneath and black loafers.

He looked very attractive. I looked up at him, but instead saw him staring at my chest. What a perv. "Ok..umm Alex how about we go now.."

He suddenly snapped out of his trance and blushed. Caught in the act. He grabbed my hand and led me to the car opening the door for me. 

Alex's POV

 As we made our way to the restaurant, I couldn't stop staring at her. She were gorgeous. I was embarrassed that she caught me checking her out, it probably gave her a reason to dislike me even more.

As we were driving to the restaurant, she turned  on the radio to get rid of the akward silence. We finally started making some small talk about music, which she had great taste in.

Bands like the Coral, The Strokes, the Smiths, the Beatles, and many more.

She was perfect. We reached the restaurant and I opened the door for her and took her inside. We got seated and ordered. The food was perfect, the conversation was lively, and I was spending my Saturday night with the most amazing girl ever. 

Jenna POV

I was actually enjoying my date with Alex. He really was down to earth and friendly. Not to mention extremely attractive. The way he laughed and his voice and his face..everything was perfect.

We finished our food and conversation and decided to go back home. He drove me back to my house and said goodbye.

"love, that was probably one of the best nights I've had in a while. Thank you so much for coming." I was glad he had fun too.

"No, I should be thanking you, everything was great. I'd love to see you again soon."

I reached up to kiss him on the cheek but he quickly turned his head and greeted me with his lips. He sent sparks down my body and I was under his trance. The kiss ended too quickly , but it was amazing.

"I'll see you later love. good night." He whispered into my ear and walked to his car. I watched him drive off. What a night.