Hey guys, I just really wanted to thank you all soo much for the amount of reads/votes I've been receiving from all of you. It seriously means a lot! I adore getting comments from you guys, whether it's in the comments section or in my inbox. Seriously, even if you need help with anything or advice, just message me! I'm sure none of you really care, but I went to a Black Keys concert in Sacramento, California last week!! It was amazing, I even got to see Jake Bugg as the opening act. Dan and Patrick were mind blowing, they're on tour right now too so if they come near you, definitely go! Anywayss, here's the next chapter! ❤️
"It's your baby Alex."
Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. Me? A father? I'd be the worst. I'm constantly touring (the reason so many of my relationships have gone downhill) and recording. Not to mention my crazy partying and usage of illegal substances.
I tried hiding my terror off my face, so Jenna wouldn't be disappointed. I had already hurt her so many times, I couldn't do it again. Whatever happens, I'm going to stay with her and support her like the good boyfriend I should've been.
I nervously looked at her to only see her looking at me, waiting for a reaction. I only went up to her and gave her a big hug. Suddenly, my emotions took over and I started crying. So Rock n' Roll, Alex...
The fact that we were gonna have a baby hit me hard. We would get back together, and have a little Turner. This could be such a good thing for me. I could stop using all those drugs before performances, knowing that I have someone to go home to after. During the past two weeks of being alone, it had hit me hard. I was drunk/high 70% of the time, and the other 30% I was passed out on my couch.
"Oh my god Jenna, we're gonna have a baby!"
Both our faces were covered in tears, happy and sad feelings mixed together. I could see how relieved Jenna was, probably at the fact I hadn't sprinted out the door yet.
After our little moment, Jenna pulled apart and sighed.
"Al what are we going to do now? I mean... Arielle is back at your house right now. I know you still love her."
Nope. I don't love her, not anymore. This past week of having just sex, I realized there's nothing left. Every time I would do it with her, I wished it was Jenna. I don't know why I had dated her in the first place, I was stupid.
"No Jenna. I don't love her, at least not anymore. It's not a problem, I can just tell her to leave."
"Alex, that is a problem, don't you realize? What if you get tired of me, and just leave me for another girl. You'll be constantly touring, and I can't go with you to every show, you'll meet girls. I know Alex. I know about the shitty drugs you use too. I'm not blind. You think I didn't notice when you would come home at 3 A.M. with you acting high as a kite. I just don't think you'll be a good role model for the baby."
Every word that she said was true. I'm surprised she hadn't left me after seeing me high so many times, I didn't even remember half the shit I put her through. I guess me and Arielle was the breaking point for her. But I would have to change. She was having my baby, no way in hell was I going to make her raise it herself.
"Jenna I can change. You don't know how much I love you. Please give me another chance. "
She was staring away, almost trembling. "I don't know.. If.."
I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her face up. We locked eyes, I could see how sad she was. All because of me. And that's when I realized I would never leave her. Ever.
"Jenna. Please. "
I didn't hesitate for her answer, and did what my heart had been craving for the past couple weeks.
I pressed my lips onto hers, feeling her soft lips work with mine. The spark that we had was back. The kiss grew more heated by the second, passion and lust growing between us.
She suddenly stopped and looked down embarrassed.
YOU ARE READING
A Certain Romance - Alex TurnerFanfiction
Being the best friend of Miles Kane, Jenna Colvert of course has to know the Arctic Monkeys. She comes across the smooth and sexy Alex Turner who finds a way to steal her heart and thoughts. Jenna is a normal girl living in London and Alex is a fam...