Chapter 26: Tears

Y/N's POV

When it was afterschool, I immediately walked towards the school gates and go home.

When I opened the door I saw my parents cooking something for dinner

Y/d/n: Oh Y/N.

Y/N: Dad, mom... How dare you?

Y/d/n: Huh?

Y/m/n: What did you say?

Tears started to roll down on my cheeks, mom and dad looked at each other with worried and confused faces

Y/N: I just figured out that...Mingrui is my heart donor.

Y/d/n: what?! Who told you!?

Y/N: So it's true, it's really true that Mingrui was really my heart donor!

Y/d/n: Who told you!?

Y/N: *sob* no one told me, dad! I saw a paper! I mean... A document that's about my illness and my heart donor. There was my name written...and my illness which is heart disease! *Sob* and the Surgery was a heart transplant! And my heart donor is...Gou Mingrui! *Sob*

Y/m/n: *sob* i've...got *sob* nothing to say.

Y/N: Isn't it obvious that I care about him!? Isn't it obvious that I have feelings for him!? *sob*

Y/d/n: We did that for you to live more longer Y/N, we love you so much that's why we did this. And, at first we were not sure about the plan but Mingrui forced us to agree, because he wants you to live more longer and be happy, I said to him...please let me do something for you...and then he said he just don't want you to figure out that he's your heart donor and told me if you're looking for him, we'll just going to say he went to Canada! That's why! *sob*

Y/N: *sob* please...give me personal space *sob*

I made my way towards my bedroom and curled up on my bed, I close the door of course.

Is this a fictional story?

So many things happened, mind, i'm sorry for the overloads.

Minutes later, my eyes became heavy and heavier telling me that I'm tired, I then fall asleep