Chapter 6: Her Handkerchief

Y/N POV

Afterschool Time

I made my way towards the library, and picked the book 'Taste Of Sky' from the bookshelf because I need to continue this beautiful story. I picked a seat and sat down. And started reading

The door of the library opened, I looked at it and it was Mingrui, my face was buried on the book. But I looked everywhere and saw Mingrui sitting on the chair near the window again.

Reading the book '7 Years From Now'

I smiled, I hope he don't see me staring at him. I admire him so much. Yes, I said it. His personality, attitude and appearance make me fall inlove with him, but I know I won't be here for much longer. In this school, I mean.

Suddenly, Suzy entered the library, Mingrui tilted his head to look at her, they both smiled at each other.

Suzy sat beside him

They had a quiet conversation, and I didnt hear it. But I decided to just read my book.

I heard Suzy say

Suzy: i'm not feeling well, please let me just stare at you.

Whattheactualfreak.

They stared at each other for a long time, Suzy was like...really relaxed. Mingrui was blushing the whole time, his eyeballs moving slightly, because he's obviously looking at Suzy's nose, lips, eyes, eyebrows and dimples.

I made a tired expression.

Mingrui's Pov

Suzy stares at my eyes deeply, as her face coming nearer and nearer. I stared at her, pinkish lips, chubby cheeks, dimples, eyebrows and blue ocean eyes.

I looked at the random girl leave the library, I looked at her shirt and that was the shirt that Y/N was wearing a while ago. Was that Y/N?

I stood up and come near the table where Y/N was sitting, I left Suzy alone where I was sitting. I saw the book 'Taste Of Sky' it was really...her.

I saw her handkerchief laying on the table, she forgot her handkerchief! Maybe I should keep this so this won't get stolen.

I put the handkerchief inside my bag and walked out the library.

I walked towards the school gates. And stayed at the bus stop, waiting for a bus. I grab the handkerchief from my bag, and looked at it. There was a name written "Y/N".

I smelled her handkerchief, it smells so good. I always smell this scent when Y/N is near me.

Suzy's POV

And now, i'm alone again, sad, broken, emotionless, empty and hollow. I want him to stay by my side FOREVER.

...