Chapter 4: Misunderstanding

Suzy's POV

LunchTime.

The bell rings signing that it is Lunchtime, As I listened to Mingrui and Y/N's conversation

Mingrui: Let's go the cafeteria.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm gonna go to the restroom first, please wait for me at the cafeteria

Mingrui: Sure.

They both walked away, I followed them both, as they walked separate ways. I followed Y/N going into the girls' restroom, I went inside the girls' restroom. And saw her went out of the cubicle.

Y/N: Suzy? Hi.

Suzy: Hello, Y/N. You seem to be good friends with Mingrui.

Y/N: Um, not THAT good friends *smile*

Suzy: You know, Y/N? You seem to be a good and a nice person, also have a pretty personality and...

Y/N: What are you implying? But, Thank you for all of the compliments, I hope those weren't fake

Suzy: Of course, it's true but, there is something in your face.

Y/N: Huh? What is it?

I quickly lifted my hand up and slapped her on the cheek which left a light red on her cheek. I didn't care at all.

Suzy: It was pain.

Y/N: *touches the spot where Suzy slaps her* S... Suzy...What...what did you just...?

Suzy: Well, I am obsessed with someone! Guess who it is!??? *Grabs Y/N's jaw with her one hand*

Y/N: Grrr-...Lt...gu...of ME!

Suzy: I am obsessed with him, yes him! I am Obsessed with Mingrui! If Mingrui is not beside me, I feel sad, broken, emotionless, and empty! I don't want to feel that anymore, I want to be happy just like the other people!! I always become resentful of my condition! And finally Mingrui came to my life , he made me happy, he made me the most happiest girl in the world! So, don't you dare take him away from me! I will own him!

Y/N: Your crazy, Suzy!! Look at your se-

Suzy: That's what I'm talking about!! If Mingrui is not beside me, I AM BECOMING CRAZY!

Y/N: What the hell is wrong with you???

Y/N POV

I pushed Suzy away, with fear in my eyes but I have to defend myself and fight she is really scary as she was acting obsessive, crazy or anything.

Suzy: Stay away from him! Or else I'll beat the shit out of you!
I'd swear I'll kill you.

Italic-Mumble

I couldn't hear the last sentence she mentioned, but I decided to roll my eyes and walked away.

I walked towards the cafeteria, afraid and scared because of Suzy. Someone grabbed my shoulder and I quickly turn around, startled.

???: OMG! I thought you're Suzy! I'm really sorry, I thought you were someone else. I'm really really sorry.

Y/N: *sigh* just don't please grab my shoulder like that. It scares me.

???: Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Y/N: I-its fine. Its just a mistake! So, it's really fine!

He looked so familiar, that's the boy- Xi... Xenlang? Oh I mean! Xinlong!!

Y/N: do you know Mingrui?

???: Huh? Yea, but how did you know him?

Y/N: we're friends. Xinlong?

Xinlong: Did he also told you my name?

Y/N: Uh...Yea.

Xinlong: Well then, we're going to be friends.

Y/N: I don't mind *smile* i'm going to eat lunch with Mingrui, wanna join?

Xinlong: That would be fun.

I smiled.

We both made our ways to the cafeteria, and looked for Mingrui, we saw him searching for a table and finally quickly saw one. He sat down bringing trays.

We come near him

Y/N: Hi Mingrui! I brought Xinlong to join us!

Xinlong: Long time no communication.

Mingrui: Yeaa......*glare*

Y/N: Is there something wrong Mingrui? Why are you glaring?

I sat down and so is Xinlong

Mingrui: Oh, Me amd Xinlong became enemies. Because of some sort of misunderstanding, and there it started that we don't talk or anything.

Y/N: Seriously? Tell me the story, please?

Mingrui: I would mind.

Y/N: Oh alright,

..