Chapter 18: You're Back

Mingrui's POV

...

I woke up, I quickly sit up straightly and looked around, i'm in the library, I figured out I was sleeping on the table, I looked at my hand. I was holding the book '7 Years From Now'

Wait....I remembered...I remembered! That old man gave me a golden compass for me to time leap to the day when...Y/N...was still alive. Sje died...because of a heart... disease.

I looked around the library and saw students studying and anything, my eyes landed on a girl.

I stared at her.

She then looked up and looked at me, raised her eyebrows to me.

I smiled, waving and looking at her, she then smiled back. She stood up and come near me.

???: Your Mingrui, right?

Mingrui: Yes... Y/N, Y... you're back...

Y/N: ...Eh?

I smiled widely and quickly hugged her,

Y/N: Ah! What are you doing!?

Librarian: Shhh, please be quiet . This is a library.

Y/N: sorry~

I let go of her

Y/N: you...perv! Why did you...!

Mingrui: Oh um, sorry!

Freak! I can't find any reason. Freak! Freak! Freak!

Y/N: Ah! i hate you, such a perv!!

She runs away

The same thing didn't happen. She was really friendly to me that time, but, she's calling me a pervert now. Argh! Why did I even do that?

Well probably because you can't believe that she's back and you missed her.

Shut up?

...

[The Next Day!*insert Mingrui's weird voice*]

I was walking through the hallways and then I swing the door of our classroom open as I see Y/N resting her head on her desk.

I walked towards my seat and sat down. And waited for the teacher to arrive.

Few minutes has passed and the teacher quickly go inside the classroom making everyone startle and quickly going back to their seats. The teacher was shuffling so many papers and looking at it one by one. Oh I know what's going to happen,

Teacher: I'm sorry, students. I have to go to the Teacher's Office to do something important, I won't be present at the first two subjects and I'm sorry about that. You better read some books and study hard. And please be quiet. I'll get going *walks away*

See? The same thing happens!wow...I'm just impressed that Time Leaping really existed

I sigh, I felt someone was walking towards me so I looked at the right side and saw...

Suzy.

Suzy: Hey Mingrui! I heard your popular here at school!

Mingrui: Uh, yea. (I know)

Suzy: I'm Suzy! Nice to meet you. Would you mind if I sit beside you? Besides, the seat beside you is empty.

I just nodded. She then gave me a sweet smile and sit beside me.

Suzy: So, what's in your mind?

Mingrui: Nothing really.

Suzy: Do you have other friends here at school?

Mingrui: Of course.

Suzy: Who?

Mingrui: So many, but my closest friend is Xinlong.

Suzy: Ooh, alright. He's, popular though, too! A-and, he's handsome plus cute. Just like you...

Mingrui: Thanks...?

I sarcastically said

I turned around and see Y/N, drawing something on her sketch pad,which was ME, actually. Yes I knew it. She widen her eyes and quickly closed the skecth pad, I softly chuckled.

Y/N: Why are you looking at me? Perv?!

Mingrui: Look, I am not a pervert please believe me, the reason why I hugged you yesterday was because...I thought you...were....someone...else...?

I hope that reason is good and convincing!

Y/N: Well, i'm sorry for calling you a pervert. Let's be friends!

That friendly attitude of her never goes away.

Mingrui: Sure, I am Mingrui.

Y/N: I know... And I am Y/N

Mingrui: I know *lightly chuckles*

Y/N: How?

Mingrui: It's hard to explain.

Y/N: *suspiciously looks at me*

Mingrui: What?

Suzy: Heya, Y/N right?

Y/N: Y...yea and your Suzy, right?

Suzy: How did you know my name?

Y/N: Um, I heard your conversation with Mingrui.

Suzy: Is that means your listening to our conversation?

Haha, the same thing happens.

Y/N: Um, why would I even do that? Of course not.

Suzy: Well, I hope we can be good friends.

Y/N: Good friends... Good Friends, right?! *Looks at Suzy*

Mingrui: Let's....eat lunch together, Y/N.

Y/N: Uh, sure. I wouldn't mind. That'll be cool