Chapter 20: I Know Everything

I know what happened.

Huh?

Mingrui: ...H-huh? What do you mean?

Y/N: Mingrui, tell me the truth. You time leaped, right?

Mingrui: ...!!!

Y/N: I pretended that I didn't know. But the truth is, I know what happened.

Mingrui: H-how!???!

Y/N: In Time Leaping History, the people who's dead and will be back alive will find out that someone time leaped back to the day the person want to go back. You see, I died because of heart disease, right? And then you time leaped back to the day we first met. So I knew.

Mingrui: ...I-i...

Y/N: Its really hard to believe that Time Leaping really existed, huh. But, we already experienced it so...I'm impressed.

Mingrui: M-me too.

Y/N: Mingrui, why did you time leap back to the day I was still alive? Although it's just useless. I will just...die again,

Mingrui: No, that's not going to happen. I have a plan to make you live more longer.

Y/N: What is it?

Mingrui: It's a secret.

Y/N: Aish fine, well, haha! I...nevermind, I guess your inlove with Suzy. The day before I die, I saw you with Suzy.

Mingrui: Oh, I was...just...

Y/N: No need to explain, I know it.

Mingrui: ...-...

Y/N: I...I missed you.

Mingrui: ...

Y/N: You time leaped back to the day I was still alive for me, right?

Mingrui: ...O-of course,

Y/N: *smile* wow, this is like a story.

Mingrui: Y-yea.

Y/N: Please tell me the solution!

Mingrui: I...I...I will be your donor!

Y/N: What?!

Mingrui: I will be your donor.

Y/N: that's...

A tear escaped from her eye

Y/N: You...your so mean! I'm sure th-there's people out there!

Mingrui: The time is running.

Y/N: we don't even know if your heart is compatible for me!

Mingrui: Then plan B.

Y/N: We're going to look for someone else?

Mingrui: Yes. I'll...do everything...For You...to be alive.

Y/N: ...

Mingrui: ...

Y/N: Forget it, let's continue eating you dummy.

I chuckled lightly.

After we ate, we exited the shop and go inside the school, we decided to go inside our classroom to just chitchat, we've got nothing to do and besides it's almost time for our 4th class.

(A/N: That means... Xinlong and Y/N will not going to be friends at this point. They will not going to meet, because Y/N was suppose to walk towards the cafeteria that time, but the fate changed, they went to the Sweet Lane shop. So, in this case, Xinlong and Y/N will never going to be friends again, they overcame the fate.)